Forums » In the PIT » Schedule Update

Messages for Schedule Update

Comment Posted by jon May 15, 2013 12:45 AM

Hi everyone,

With 105 teams and literally thousands of schedule requests to go through it has been quite a laborious process. Scott and I are now past the halfway mark in scheduling and hope to have the schedule completed Thursday. At least a day will be required to go through crosschecking and it will take upwards of another day to input the nearly 1000 games that will be played this season. A reasonable expectation will have the schedule posted sometime on Saturday. Teams should be reminded that it will be impossible to provide all schedule requests/avoiding all player conflicts but we should have the vast majority in place for teams.

Flag football is tentatively scheduled to start on Saturday May 25th for the majority of teams in that division.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by Jackson2283 May 15, 2013 01:52 PM

And are the flag games being played outta buhler park or do you have another site

Comment Posted by jon May 16, 2013 01:18 AM

Not Buhler, we will be playing out of the regular PIT fields. There will be a rotation of fields but most flag teams seem to have requested South and West fields so I would assume most games will be played in those areas of the city.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by greg_enns May 16, 2013 09:40 AM

Thanks, Jon. I assume there will be no games on the Monday of this long weekend but we should be prepared to play as early as Tuesday?

Comment Posted by jon May 16, 2013 11:15 AM

You are correct Greg. The PIT usually won't play either the Friday or the Monday of the long weekends unless something unforeseen happens, but teams should be ready to go for the Tuesday.

Jon

Comment Posted by Travers May 16, 2013 08:15 PM

Greg is always correct....except when he picks his senators to beat my Penguins!!!

Comment Posted by greg_enns May 18, 2013 02:01 PM

Thanks, Jon.

LOL @ Trav. I didn't "pick" my Sens to beat your Pens... I'm just cheering for them to win!

Comment Posted by jon May 18, 2013 02:04 PM

Next week is now up on the site, more to follow shortly.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by Neil McK May 18, 2013 05:12 PM

The schedule has been updated up to June 1.

Comment Posted by jon May 19, 2013 11:55 PM

The schedule has now been updated to June 7th. All games have now been scheduled, cross checking tomorrow and ideally everything up by Tuesday.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by Neil McK May 23, 2013 10:12 PM

The schedule has been updated to July 27.

Comment Posted by Neil McK May 29, 2013 09:05 PM

The schedule has been updated to August 17.

Comment Posted by Travers May 30, 2013 08:20 AM

Right on! Neil's the Man!

Comment Posted by Neil McK May 31, 2013 08:05 PM

1,875 games have been entered on the site, therefore the season schedule for all teams has been completed!! Thanks for your patience!!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com