Forums » In the PIT » Sportchek gift card

Messages for Sportchek gift card

Comment Posted by cobras63 Apr 01, 2013 08:07 PM

Got a $125 gift card for christmas as I need new cleats. None of the cleats sportchek carries come even close to fitting me, so this thing is worthless to me.

Would anyone be interested in buying it from me? I'm thinking maybe someone who would spend the money at sportchek anyway might feel kind enough to do me this favour. Otherwise, it's a waste of a card and I hate when that happens.

Give me a shout. 998.0516
Chris

Comment Posted by jon Apr 01, 2013 09:37 PM

What size are you Chris? I got a great pair of almost new cleats. Can't wear the anymore since I hurt my achilles and need a lineman pair now to play! Size 12s. Could work out a trade and pay!

Jon

Comment Posted by cobras63 Apr 01, 2013 09:38 PM

Drat, Jon. I'm between 10.5-11 or so, depending on the cleat. I have wider feet than (if I believe the companies who make cleats) 99% of people. Seriously, who is walking around on these narrow little skis?

Comment Posted by Troy Apr 01, 2013 09:44 PM

If anyone is looking for cleats I have 3 brand new pairs Im looking to sell. They are Under Armour size 13 1/2 and 15. $30 a pair. If you are interested email me at taztazrex@yahoo.ca

Thanks

Troy

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Apr 01, 2013 10:50 PM

Chris I would suggest looking at some reebok cleats. I too have the dreaded wide feet and have always found the fit to be good.This doesnt help you with the gift card but it is still advice.I bought a pair from eastbay and they were just fine.

Comment Posted by CP2OCHO Apr 02, 2013 10:37 AM

Another option is customcleats.com

They add cleats to pretty much any shoe. I also have wide feet. I had my Jordan's cleated and they're super comfortable! A little pricey though. $85 US plus shipping and you have to provide your own shoe. Got them back 9 days after I sent

Comment Posted by Monkey Apr 08, 2013 10:26 AM

You could always donate your $125 gift card to a certain someone who has a social coming up in June????

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com