Forums » In the PIT » Its coming ...

Messages for Its coming ...

Comment Posted by jon Aug 17, 2010 12:02 PM

A first for touch football in Manitoba.

Comment Posted by Nolby Aug 17, 2010 01:29 PM

A h@@kers n bl@w kiosk on the sidelines?

Comment Posted by tjouelette Aug 17, 2010 02:04 PM

yep, Nolby nailed it.

Comment Posted by scott Aug 17, 2010 02:12 PM

Yet another reason why to play in the PIT.

Think cool stuff.......... no guesses from people who we gave an early indication to.

ps. Nolan and Trev are wrong... keep it PG please

Comment Posted by Nolby Aug 17, 2010 02:57 PM

I'm going to say instant replay....

Comment Posted by scott Aug 17, 2010 05:21 PM

From Jon's camera phone???

Comment Posted by Byatch Aug 17, 2010 07:06 PM

Live televised games on VPW 11?

Hosted by Mel Hersak and Darrel Mazur?

Comment Posted by Damian Aug 17, 2010 08:09 PM

All team names will be changed to represent a ship or planet in Star Trek or live scoring.

Comment Posted by Gus Aug 18, 2010 04:17 AM

Each Division winner get a lock of Scott's hair?

Comment Posted by scott Aug 18, 2010 08:54 AM

Gus, that would be too much of a prize. Dream big though!! Star Trek Nation is also wrong, nothing can top the team name leading div 2 now! VPW 11 has us both in bad standing from an incident in the 80's, ahhh good times.

Off to line a field. Fun :(

Comment Posted by hydrant00 Aug 19, 2010 01:20 PM

Sideline BBQ? Gatorade for all? One of those big inflatable bouncy rooms? I can't stand it I need to know.

Comment Posted by cobras63 Aug 20, 2010 04:19 AM

A season without Brad Kelm?

Note: the announcement did not say it would be a good thing, just a first.

Has there been a season of touch football in Manitoba that Brad did not referee?

Comment Posted by ziggy75 Aug 20, 2010 12:00 PM

so whos "bright" idea was it really?

Comment Posted by bloomfield Aug 20, 2010 05:06 PM

If that was a hint...I am guessing night games...where's the field with lights?
If that wasn't a hint...I am still guessing night games...

Comment Posted by jon Aug 23, 2010 06:23 AM

Well Al, you are correct. Hopefully all know now that the PIT has secured Nomads field for some games under the lights! The first games go this Thursday and Friday night. We have secured additional nights, ideally by tonight all teams who play under the lights will be notified of the reschedules. Thanks to all the teams and players who have been exclusively positive of the move, it should be a great time playing under the lights on the best field touch football has to offer!

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by scott Aug 25, 2010 08:32 AM

Parking for the Nomads field is ONLY allowed from the East side of the Facility. The Loop from McPhillips is off limits to all PIT members. Anyone found parking in this loop off of McPhillips will be directly responsible for their team being removed from the PIT (in addition to having their car towed), clearly this is very important that we come in from the Sinclair entrance (Green and yellow checkered building), and follow the road(Dufferin) west towards the field. Sinclair can be met by taking Jarvis or Selkirk (Sinclair is East of McPhillips). Please make sure all teammates are aware of this. Please also do not cross any other practice field while proceeding to the Nomads field.

http://www.pitfootball.com/locations

PIT Crew

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com