Forums » In the PIT » Lounge Server

Messages for Lounge Server

Comment Posted by Travers Feb 17, 2014 12:46 PM

Is it just me, or does the woman who works in the lounge come off as a grumpy ass with no sense off humor? She brought the wrong food to our table on Saturday night and I jokingly said "we should just eat it anyways", and with the biggest attitude she snaps up the plate and says "WELL THAT WOULDNT BE VERY NOW WOULD IT!!!". Wtf is that? Instead of going all angry black man on her I took the high road and didnt say anything back, but I will never as long as I live tip her again. Has anyone else had an issue with her?

Comment Posted by bigern Feb 18, 2014 10:09 AM

She smiles for Franklin... I've seen it with my own two eyes!

Comment Posted by jon Feb 18, 2014 01:34 PM

I tend to have that affect on the ladies Chris! haha.

Caroline does take a lot of grief in the lounge due to their food rule, perhaps things will change with the implementation of the new liquor laws.

Comment Posted by Monkey Feb 21, 2014 08:29 PM

Travers,

I have gotten to know Caroline quite well and can say she has been nothing but a sweetheart in all this time. I wouldn't base your recent experience with her as gospel on her general demeanor and personality. I have found her to be quite pleasant and hope you would reconsider your judgement about her. If not no harm no foul as I have had those experiences in my past with restaurant staff who I've caught on a bad day. Try a crown royal float with peanut butter dippin' dots and all your worries will fade away.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com