Forums » In the PIT » Put a Nail in the Stanley Cup

Messages for Put a Nail in the Stanley Cup

Comment Posted by jon Jun 22, 2012 10:05 PM

Fear him Winnipeg. Jacob (why the f#ck didn't we take Forsberg) Trouba will be tormented by Nail for a decade to come. All hail the Oilers dynasty.

http://

Comment Posted by Terence Jun 23, 2012 06:16 AM

Definetly the most disapointing player move by the Jets yet. Forsberg or Grigorenko could of made our team better from day 1....

Comment Posted by jon Jun 23, 2012 08:35 AM

Definitely a North American bias to the drafting, not one European. Not necessarily a bad thing but you have to draft for need and BPA. Jets shot themselves in the foot by not drafting this guy in the 3rd round (ranked #31 in the draft and he was still there 70). Oilers say thanks to Cheveldayoff for leaving him for them.

http://#!

Just imagine if we had Couturier and Filip Forsberg in the Jets lineup next year. 2 goalies in the same draft also leaves me shaking my head a little.

Comment Posted by Travers Jun 23, 2012 06:09 PM

You mean you havent bought into the Jets "build for the future 10 years from now"? Im just glad my Pens make a sweet trade to send Staal packing, and got a whole bunch in return. Next up, sign Zach Parise!!

Comment Posted by Kanwal Jun 24, 2012 09:21 AM

Perceived talent does not win championships... ask LA and New Jersey. Look at the previous dynasty of Edmonton... all 3rd, 4th and beyond rounders. Edmonton better get the cup in the next few years or the finicky Edmonton faithful will change their tunes and Tambellini will continue to have the "honour" of picking 1st overall for years to come. Who wants to lay bets that Tambellini will trade for Luongo? Do they have a trophy for worst GM?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com