Forums » In the PIT » oldest QB/R duo to complete td pass

Messages for oldest QB/R duo to complete td pass

Comment Posted by dubblezeero May 02, 2011 08:37 AM

Just like to point out that as far as i am concerned this is the oldest duo to hook up for a td pass. Glen Dyck and Cliff Kitchen at the combined age of 106 years, hooked up late in the first half of their game on Saturday night for a td for the ages...literally! They not only did it once but 3 more times in the second half. I think this should go in the Pit record book.

This is most likely the oldest QB/R duo to complete a td pass in Manitoba touch football history!

Comment Posted by Neil McK May 02, 2011 12:16 PM

Sweet does that mean you are coming on friday too so i don't have to snap!!!

Comment Posted by dubblezeero May 02, 2011 03:09 PM

what... you dont like bending over?

Comment Posted by bigern Jul 08, 2012 03:17 PM

Let it be known that div 5 Agent Orange broke this record yesterday! Steve Nabess, 35, and Lawson Tarbuth, 74 hooked up for a TD. That's 109 years folks! Beat that!

Comment Posted by jon Jul 08, 2012 07:59 PM

Guess Glen and Cliffy will have to come back for indoor this year to defeat the new record! Congrats guys, pretty cool record to share.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Jul 09, 2012 03:53 AM

Yes, we hooked up last winter season but before my BD so it amounts to 107. If we can hang in there a bit longer maybe we can wrestle that record back.

btw, that is amazing for Lawson, great job.

Comment Posted by bigern Jul 10, 2012 01:08 PM

Yeah, he plays in div 4 and 5... very impressive. we have some older guys who also throw that wanna get him a TD and put this record outta reach!

Comment Posted by rstatman Jul 11, 2012 12:20 PM

Glen, come out with Rampage for a game. I want this record (actually a TD pass would be nice, lol).

Comment Posted by rstatman Jul 13, 2012 08:28 AM

Hey Cliff, got a great idea, let's get the oldest team in the world together and see how we do!

Comment Posted by bigern Sep 06, 2012 04:28 AM

This record was broken again on August 25! Eagle 88's Marc Hebert (40) and Lawson Tarbuth (74, yes 74) connected for a TD, making the record now 114. How bout adding this to the History books Jon?

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Sep 06, 2012 09:53 AM

that's it, I'm starting a team..I will play QB and Lawson will be receiver....we'll beat the pee outta that record...

Lawson, you playin indoor?

Comment Posted by jon Sep 07, 2012 06:11 AM

I will see about revamping some of the History Book info at seasons end Chris!

Jon

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com