Forums » In the PIT » Winter schedule is up.

Messages for Winter schedule is up.

Comment Posted by scott Jan 09, 2011 04:14 PM

Team Captains:

The Schedule has been posted for the first few weeks of the 2011 Winter season. Although the PIT is not taking any new schedule request, we would ask you to review the schedule to make sure your schedule to date is proper. If there are any serious problems, please contact me (Scott) and I will attempt to honour your requests.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by scott Jan 10, 2011 04:40 PM

Monday, January 10th

PIT Football has updated the schedule for the first 2 weeks of the Winter season. Some changes have been made, so we encourage team captains to review the updated schedule. Please remember these changes have been made to honour original requests. The PIT is not taking any new requests. Contact Scott McArthur if there is a problem with the Winter season schedule, as Jon Franklin is currently not available. The remainder of the schedule will be posted at the beginning of next week.

PIT Football

Comment Posted by Byatch Jan 10, 2011 07:08 PM

You rock my shoe...or world....or something like that!

Comment Posted by scott Jan 19, 2011 04:21 PM

The Schedule is complete up to the end on January, please contact me if an original schedule request was not honoured.

Scott McArthur

Comment Posted by starship Jan 19, 2011 04:33 PM

So we don't play again until February? When will the February schedule be posted?

John
Pick Six Ole - Division 13

Comment Posted by jon Jan 19, 2011 10:22 PM

Sorry everyone, it is my fault the schedule isn't up. I have my dissertation due on Friday so I haven't been able to help Scott out. No dissertation no PhD for me. After I hand the f@ck*ing thing in on Friday, drink a bottle of crown royal, and pass out I will be rested enough to get the remainder of the schedule completed for Monday. Thanks for everyone's patience, we usually get the schedule up faster than anyone but there are just some extenuating circumstances this time around.

Day 10 of no sleep.

Jon

Comment Posted by scott Jan 20, 2011 02:44 PM

John, You play the Free Agents Saturday the 29th. Please update your information, as I was not able to send you a message via the PIT site.

thanks,

Scott

Comment Posted by nailz Jan 20, 2011 06:12 PM

Nothing important just wanted to be number 1000

Comment Posted by rbuchanan Jan 21, 2011 04:37 AM

Solid Oak has a game on the 29th (30th) at 12:15 AM and one of our guys is playing on another team then and at 1:15. Is there any chance we can get it switched to an earlier game so there is not a conflict?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com