Forums » In the PIT » Hot girls, or win a cool prize

Messages for Hot girls, or win a cool prize

Comment Posted by scott Nov 22, 2010 11:13 AM

Now that I have your attention, I wanted you to vote for Winnipeg Blue Bomber Luke Fritz's Hunger for Hope food drive. Luke has chosen Winnipeg Harvest, and if he wins a vote-off between himself and a Sask player, a 50,000 donation up for grabs, plus Kinsmen of Winnipeg will pony up 10,000 extra contingent on a Bomber (Luke Fritz) win, making this a donation pool of $60,000. Vote for him and post and the PIT will draw for some cool prize over the next week. I don't have any prizes....... so here is a chance for a current or potential sponsor to help out.

Remember the prize or prizes will only be chosen from those who post. It will take you ten seconds, as I have posted the link below. You can vote 3 times a day from each browser you use, eg. Google, Mozilla ect. Contest ends Wednesday at 9am.

http://cfl.ca/microsite/pepsi/fritz/#

Scott
PIT football

Comment Posted by scott Nov 22, 2010 11:20 AM

I did it three times today! Words guys love to be able to say..........

I'm in for the draw, I'm fairly certain that I won't win!!!!

Comment Posted by kung_fu_panda Nov 22, 2010 12:53 PM

My votes are in.

Marco

Comment Posted by scott Nov 22, 2010 01:02 PM

At the moment Marco wins!!!

Comment Posted by spartans Nov 22, 2010 06:00 PM

Voted 27 times today. 3 different browsers on 3 different computers. Don't know why it makes note of your IP addy when it doesn't appear to matter.
Gordon

Comment Posted by future Nov 23, 2010 04:43 AM

My votes are in, plus i got a random exchange student to vote as well!! All i had to do was share my "canadian sandwich". Who knew, a PB&J was a delicacy in Korea! lol

Comment Posted by jon Nov 23, 2010 06:17 AM

I am in. What did I win?

Comment Posted by scott Nov 23, 2010 06:32 AM

Just for you Jon, 30 pails of field lining paint to be used at three week intervals during the summer of 2011!! A value of over $2200.00, I knew I could find some great prizes.

Comment Posted by jon Nov 23, 2010 09:42 AM

Dammit, my garage is already full of fertilizer, grass seed, and spray paint!

Comment Posted by Cara Nov 23, 2010 12:24 PM

I voted lots. Jon didn't. Don't pick him.

Comment Posted by hydrant00 Nov 23, 2010 12:27 PM

The votes are in and I win!!!

Comment Posted by nailz Nov 23, 2010 01:28 PM

I am surprised the guys from the other 2 leagues aren't trying to win. I don't think they have spent that much on paint or supplies in the last 5 years!!!!!

Comment Posted by scott Nov 23, 2010 06:36 PM

Took care of my final votes. Neil, the city is big enough for more than one league, however I think we feel that the PIT and its membership is unrivaled in Winnipeg.

Scott

Comment Posted by rbuchanan Nov 23, 2010 07:40 PM

Been voting throughout the contest. Hopefully he can pull it off, in a few conversations with him he seems like a great guy and its obviously a good cause

Comment Posted by azneer Nov 24, 2010 02:40 AM

Voted yesterday and today.

You have another 20 minutes before the deadline to vote!

Comment Posted by scott Nov 24, 2010 11:08 AM

Celebrating a Luke Fritz win, PIT style.
http://

Comment Posted by scott Nov 27, 2010 07:36 AM

Congratulation to Mr. Hydrant00, aka Darren Bishop for winning our little own contest that helped Luke Fritz win 60K for the Hunger for hope charity. Darren wins a CFL style football supplied by the the PIT exec.

PIT football

Comment Posted by hydrant00 Nov 27, 2010 11:52 AM

Now I just have to get the superstars of the PIT to sign it.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com