Forums » In the PIT » Team Captain All-Star Game

Messages for Team Captain All-Star Game

Comment Posted by League Commissioner Sep 11, 2020 12:05 PM

Its that time of year in which we reward our team captains for helping us run the best recreational sports league in Canada! We appreciate all of the efforts of our team captains who are the unsung heroes of the league - those that go grey trying to chase down their teammates and ensure registration is paid - things that are easier said than done! This year during Covid team captains have had even more responsibility heaped on their shoulders so we want to ensure we treat them well for all they have done this summer.

Each of our team captains will have the opportunity to participate in the team captain all-star game. Each team captain will also be given an all-star t-shirt and we will treat everyone to some Original 16 at Four Crowns Restaurant and Lounge after the game.

Here are the details:

Date: Saturday, October 3rd
Time: 1:00pm
After party: Four Crowns Restaurant and Lounge (1030 McPhillips - just down the street from Frank Whyte)
Sponsor: Original 16 Beer
Events: Aside from the game we will also have a fastest player, longest throw, and field goal kicking competition, with prizes to the winners.

Team captains can RSVP here or to registration@pitfootball.com

Players will be placed on teams prior to the game and we will have some great prizes for participants, in addition to the after party at Four Crowns.

We hope to see you all there as part of the best game day experience in recreational sports!

Must be 18+ to attend the after party.

Comment Posted by jcassie Sep 15, 2020 08:53 AM

I am interested in the All Star Game thanks.

Comment Posted by jon Sep 15, 2020 11:32 AM

You are on 14 teams Jay, which team will you be representing? Or are you going to try to play every position on the field simultaneously...which I am sure you could very well do!

Comment Posted by cobras63 Sep 17, 2020 08:50 PM

I'll be there. Thanks for organising this again.

Comment Posted by League Commissioner Sep 17, 2020 09:21 PM

You got it Chris, the least we could do for all the work that team captains put in. It should be a blast!

Comment Posted by jon Sep 29, 2020 11:22 AM

A reminder that we will finish off the summer season with our team captains all-star game.

Here are the details:

Date: Saturday, October 3rd
Time: 1:00pm
After party: Four Crowns Restaurant and Lounge (1030 McPhillips - just down the street from Frank Whyte)
Sponsor: Original 16 Beer
Events: Aside from the game we will also have a fastest player, longest throw, and field goal kicking competition, with prizes to the winners.

Team captains can RSVP here or to registration@pitfootball.com by Thursday October 1st.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by Juic3 Oct 01, 2020 12:11 PM

I’ll be there

Comment Posted by Kchan Oct 01, 2020 01:03 PM

i'll be there for glue factory 👌

Comment Posted by jon Oct 02, 2020 07:46 PM

Here are the teams for your team captain all-star game Saturday at Frank Whyte!

Original 16 All-Stars: https://pit.redzoneleagues.com/teams/22313-original-16-all-stars
Four Crowns All-Stars: https://pit.redzoneleagues.com/teams/22314-four-crowns-all-stars

Rules of the game:
All players must have equal playing time
No QB can play for more than a half
Unless someone wants to rush, all players should take turns
Everyone have fun!

All all-star participants will receive an all-star jersey and some great prizes from our Sponsors Original 16 and Four Crowns!

The PIT Crew

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com