Forums » In the PIT » Championship Matchups and Game times!

Messages for Championship Matchups and Game times!

Comment Posted by jon Sep 19, 2017 11:51 AM

Congratulations to all of our finalist who will be playing their championship games this upcoming weekend at IGF! Only the best will do for our membership as we decide our champions on the best field in the province. Here is a link to all of the game times for this weekend: http://pit.redzoneleagues.com/seasons/1651-summer-outdoor-2017/games/all/9

Coed: SuperDillos (2) vs Women's Provincial Team (3)
Division 1: Guild of Calamitous Intent (1) vs Provincial Team (3)
Division 2: No D (1) vs Beerhawks (2)
Division 3: Snappers (5) vs Rampage (6)
Division 4: Law Firm (1) vs Eagle 88 (4)
Division 5: Nasty Boys (2) vs Running Riot (4)
Division 6: Past Our Prime Time (1) vs Can't Cut List (3)
Division 7: Snipers (2) vs Fail Mary (6)
Division 8: Gotham Knights (1) vs North End Hawkeyes (3)
Division 9: Wickermen (1) vs Sissy's Turf Turtles (2)
Division 10: Kraken (4) vs Free Agents (6)

Good luck to all teams in their quest for championship glory! It should be an amazing weekend of football to close out the season.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by greg_enns Sep 20, 2017 11:47 AM

11 divisions and only six of the #1 seeds advanced to the finals? Intense playoffs. Guess the regular season standings don't really mean that much.

Comment Posted by jon Sep 20, 2017 12:44 PM

Yeah it was a wild playoff scenario, nothing I have seen happen in touch football before! In fact most of the #2 seeds were knocked off as well. I think my favorite match up this weekend will be Snappers and Rampage, who both pulled together amazing playoff runs, knocking off everyone in Division 3. The two bottom seeds in the final...who will be able to continue their hot streak??? Another great one will be Division 10 where the Free Agents record wasn't indicative of their play. It takes time to gel with an entire new group of guys but they got hot at the right time, winning some big games during their playoff run against teams who literally won 4 times as many games as them in the regular season.

The regular season is all about putting together the pieces for playoffs! As a fan of the game I look forward to watching all of our games unfold at Investors Group field this weekend!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com