Forums » In the PIT » Passing of Eli Vieira

Messages for Passing of Eli Vieira

Comment Posted by jon Aug 09, 2017 04:34 PM

The PIT regrets to inform its members that long time player Eli Vieria passed away suddenly on Monday evening. Eli has played in the PIT since its inception in the Fall of 2008. A very large contingent of our members have played with and against Eli and I am sure everyone who has can attest that Eli was a great competitor and an even better person. Eli was just 48 years old and leaves behind a wife, three children as well as foster kids. Touch football has lost one of its best representatives of what a player should be like on and off the field.

Our condolences go out to the entire Vieira family.

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Aug 13, 2017 12:07 PM

RIP Eli, yes i can attest that he was absolutely a great individual. Played with him once or twice and against often, always a gentleman. I did officiate him once and a while also, never complained, just upmost respect for the game and everything involved with it. You will be missed on and off the gridiron Eli, as you will be by all that knew you. My sincere condolences to his family and many close friends.

Cliff Kitchen

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com