Forums » In the PIT » Fall Season Starts Tonight

Messages for Fall Season Starts Tonight

Comment Posted by jon Oct 18, 2013 12:47 AM

The record setting Fall indoor league begins tonight as 100 teams begin their quest for championship glory! The PIT Crew will be on hand to ensure the smooth operation of the league during opening weekend. Teams are reminded that all players need waiver forms which can be found here: http://www.pitfootball.com/league_files

The schedule has now been completed. Your PIT Crew is in the process of examining player conflicts. Please keep in mind that there was literally 1000s of schedule requests and thus impossible to accommodate them all! Once we finish cross-checking the conflicts we will begin to post the schedule on the website. We hope to be completed everything by Sunday evening.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by gwizicane72 Oct 18, 2013 11:00 AM

quick question.....

i see there is a subway in the complex now...... do they serve booze???? LOL or is the other lounge/restaurant still there?

Comment Posted by Smalls Oct 18, 2013 11:13 AM

Eeeeeeexcellent question!

Comment Posted by sanders21 Oct 18, 2013 11:32 AM

From what I heard before Subway is a sponsor for the complex not positive if there is a subway in there but i know for sure the lounge is still there.

Comment Posted by gwizicane72 Oct 18, 2013 11:53 AM

ok sweet!!

Comment Posted by sleepingracoon Oct 18, 2013 02:45 PM

being the subway soccer south building manager i want to let you all know the lounge is still in full swing for the indoor season. Subway is a building name sponsor as you will see over the next few weeks with new graphics going up around the building. i can tell you now that the lounge staff is working hard at getting things ready to go for tonight to provide drinks for all the players after their games. one of the new features at the facility that will be in place this season (starting next weekend) is padding on all the I-beams and steel columns for players safety. this is something that we have been working on at the request of Jon and Scott, just thought all the players should know that the league executive worked hard with us to ensure that the padding was a priority for this indoor season.

Comment Posted by Scott Oct 18, 2013 03:31 PM

The Stagger "Sleepingracoon" rocks. Thanks Kory.

Scott

Comment Posted by Barracudas#17 Oct 18, 2013 04:15 PM

Padding along the cement edges in the end zone areas would be a good idea too. This would be the fields on the outside edges where players often run towards that corner.

Comment Posted by gwizicane72 Oct 18, 2013 04:18 PM

Wicked!!! the less gwizcussions i get the better!!! :)

Comment Posted by JJ Oct 19, 2013 09:10 AM

You can literally add "Gwiz" infront of any word! Thats impressive!

Comment Posted by gwizicane72 Oct 19, 2013 11:37 PM

Yup!!! it really is!!

Comment Posted by jon Oct 21, 2013 01:10 AM

Great way to kick of the season last weekend as 72 of the 100 teams saw action. Some big scores, great defensive plays, some close games...some not so close games and of course the overtime games. Looks like teams that played outdoor really hit the ground running as they have had five months of warm up. Should be a great season!

The PIT Crew

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com