Forums » In the PIT » Avengers???

Messages for Avengers???

Comment Posted by Travers Sep 15, 2013 09:37 PM

I don't think anyone else should be allowed to use the team name "The Avengers" ! (A Div 10)

Comment Posted by Barracudas#17 Sep 15, 2013 10:25 PM

They're not "The Avengers". They're "the Avengers". LOL. I agree, some names should be retired/off limits, unless of course they are "The/the Avengers" starting from scratch.

Comment Posted by jon Sep 16, 2013 12:01 AM

haha ironically as I read this post the ad banner was for the Avengers video game (superhero game, not touch football game). Things certainly can change quickly in the touch football world.

Jon
QB Walking Dead
QB Kitchener Stampeders

Comment Posted by Travers Sep 16, 2013 01:25 AM

Lol I wasn't going to mention anything about the lower case "t" and the capital "A" cause I didn't think anyone else would notice. But c'mon! If you're going to use the name at least spell it correctly! Better yet! That team name should be retired!

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Sep 16, 2013 08:12 AM

If anyone is interested in the rights to the name "Fighting Fire Hydrants" please contact me.

Comment Posted by JJ Sep 16, 2013 09:27 AM

Dang I was really hoping that touch football video game release would be happening sometime soon :P

Comment Posted by Barracudas#17 Sep 16, 2013 09:40 AM

Superhero football. That would make for a pretty awesome game. We need more superhero team names! They could have called themselves: "Young Avengers"

Comment Posted by Travers Sep 16, 2013 11:04 AM

Young Avengers would be acceptable. Justice League, S.H.I.E.L.D, X-Men. I too was looking forward to the touch football video game.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com