Forums » In the PIT » Found a football sat night

Messages for Found a football sat night

Comment Posted by Alzies Feb 17, 2013 07:50 AM

Did anyone loose a football sat night, as I picked it up at the end of the night. It is marked with "Jon Franklin" on it, so if you lost a ball and can identify it, give me a shout!!!! Lol

Comment Posted by barracudas Feb 17, 2013 09:51 AM

I think that ball is mine. It should have "Jon Franklin" on it and it is a dark brown official NFL football and has it the name Wilson on it. The ball is also officially signed by the commissioner himself: Pete Rozelle. The tack is worn down and replaced by years of Stick 'Em used on it. When you grip it, it should be soft to the touch and not overly inflated and when you throw it, it should hit the target every time. You should be good for about 5 TD's every game and be able to win championships with it as well.

Comment Posted by Travers Feb 17, 2013 11:57 AM

Waaaaaaaait a minute, a ball marked "Jon Franklin" is not Jon Franklin's...I smell a conspiracy here.

Comment Posted by Alzies Feb 20, 2013 05:28 PM

Nope Hoan, you are incorrect in your description, sorry. lol

Comment Posted by barracudas Feb 21, 2013 08:24 PM

It was 'Paul Tagliabue' wasn't? Jon's balls are pretty sacred. I only got to play with Jon's ball once a long time ago. I could have sworn it had Pete Rozelle branded on it!

Comment Posted by eyamie Feb 22, 2013 09:32 AM

Hoan. Hoan! I think Jon probably asked you never to speak of the time when you played with Jon's sacred ball. lol

Comment Posted by Travers Feb 22, 2013 10:41 AM

hahahahahahaahahahahaha! sacred balls! only in The PiT!

Comment Posted by jon Feb 22, 2013 05:39 PM

I leave for Vegas for a week only to come back and see a discussion regarding my balls.

PIT rules.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com