Forums » In the PIT » Updated Contact Information

Messages for Updated Contact Information

Comment Posted by jon Jan 21, 2013 06:02 PM

As part of our ability to provide the best game day experience we ask that all members spend a minute and update their contact information. Proper phone numbers and addresses should be provided in case that we need to contact individuals regarding game changes, updates, prizes etc. Team captains are also reminded that it is mandatory to provide such contact information as part of signing up a team.

We will also be examining the areas in which our membership lives to try to find the most appropriate places to run our games out of in the summer session. So if you want to stick close to home having contact information would be very beneficial.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by eyamie Jan 22, 2013 02:15 AM

Jon, it looks like the info on my profile is publicly accessible. Any way we can change that? Don't really like posting my phone number and address on the internet.

Comment Posted by jon Jan 22, 2013 04:08 AM

Hey Jeff, your info isn't be publicly accessible, only you and the website admin should be able to access it.

Jon

Comment Posted by Travers Jan 22, 2013 06:05 PM

Nobody wants to call you or know where you live anyway Jeffery! Couldn't I just look you up in the phonebook

Comment Posted by eyamie Jan 23, 2013 01:48 AM

Oh Travers. Phone book! Good one! I'll just jump in my time machine and get one.

Comment Posted by Travers Jan 23, 2013 05:50 AM

iPhones have the yellow pages app!!!! Booooya!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com