Forums » In the PIT » Should've Cancelled Tonight

Messages for Should've Cancelled Tonight

Comment Posted by Karps Nov 10, 2012 04:48 PM

There's a blizzard warning by the environment of Canada!

I'm missing my game tonight

I gave it a go but there were no street cleaners & was going 30-40

Living on the complete end of the city, virtually impossible

Usually takes me 30 min to get to the U, tonight would've took me 2 hours

For the safety of the players, I'm disapointed in the league for not cancelling it

Comment Posted by jon Nov 10, 2012 11:05 PM

No chance to reschedule the games as the complex is 100% booked. If games are cancelled, they simply are cancelled with no make up games. I made it for both of my games tonight, as did both of my teams, AND the teams we played against, AND all of our referees (eleven refs total, nine regular refs, and two in training).

Zero defaults tonight. I understand its tough sledding (literally!) but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Jon

Comment Posted by Travers Nov 11, 2012 02:57 AM

If they would of canclled then our epic overtime game wouldn't have taken place!

Comment Posted by Alzies Nov 12, 2012 08:11 AM

the only good thing if it was cancelled, that overtime game wouldnt have taken place lol yawn

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Nov 12, 2012 08:54 AM

Greatest overtime in history..... Because we won.

Comment Posted by jon Nov 12, 2012 09:07 AM

It was pretty damn exciting! Now we just have to convince the complex not to charge us for that last half an hour ;) Division 10 just got a lot more interesting now that there are 4 teams all tied at 1-1.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Nov 12, 2012 10:05 AM

They can't charge you the employees were all watching. The league should be discounted for bringing such exciting action to the complex!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com