Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » Fall Indoor 2011

Messages for Fall Indoor 2011

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Sep 10, 2011 03:03 PM

Hey fellow footballer's. Im looking for some players to fill out the Rhino's roster for this upcoming fall season. I would like to have between 7 and 8 players and all positions are open with exception to QB. I prefer everyone play on both sides of the ball but if you prefer to play just "O" or "D" that is fine. If your interested drop me a message or shoot me an email.

Darren Bishop

Comment Posted by onion Sep 18, 2011 06:47 AM

Hey my name is Jamie and im looking to join a team. You can email me back or call me at 802-0759

Comment Posted by asteroids Sep 19, 2011 09:27 AM

Jamie,

The Barracudas would like our jersey returned from last year. If and when you are on the field, please hand in the jersey to Premier "BIG" Man, as we see each other regular. Darren, I hope you don't mind if he does that? I'm just tired of no responses from Jamie or chasing him down. Thanks.

Comment Posted by skiddy65 Sep 27, 2011 09:15 AM

Hey,

I am looking to join up in this league and play indoor/outdoor football.... I jsut moved here and have played football most of my life and played last 3 years in Regina touch football league. I have played mostly quarterback but can also play Receiver and snap.... My speed isn't spectacular anymore but I can still play both sides of the ball just not against any speed demons!!!

If anyone needs a player I would love to get on a team and continue playing, I never miss unless I absolutely must and if you want please email me: skidy34@hotmail.com

Chris

Comment Posted by Travers Sep 29, 2011 04:07 AM

If any of the teams in the lower divisions (13 or 14) are looking for a spare/part time player, send an email my way. I can play Quarterback or Receiver, im absolutely horrible and have no talent whatsoever though.....naaah just kidding im not that bad lol.

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Sep 30, 2011 06:22 AM

Im still looking for a rusher and a couple of receivers. Who's in? Travers are you not able to make all the games?

Comment Posted by o_nelson Oct 01, 2011 04:24 PM

Hey I'm looking for a team to join, if you're still looking for receivers email me at o_nelson_1@msn.com or phone nelson @ 416-5912.

Comment Posted by shane Oct 02, 2011 03:37 PM

i am looking to join a team. i typically play centre.

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Oct 04, 2011 04:37 AM

The Rhino's are now full thanks everyone for your interest.

Darren

Comment Posted by brandon21 Oct 12, 2011 08:18 AM

Anyone still looking for team Sloppier Secondary has a spot open we will be in Div 11 or 12 and just had a guy decide he's not playin indoor this year we've all played indoor before and need 1 more player to bring our roster to 7 you will play both O and D. We are hoping to pay tonight ot thursday at the latest its $85 each. If your interested just gimme a call.

Brandon 960-7319

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com