Forums » Fields » Andrew Mynarski Junior High

Messages for Andrew Mynarski Junior High

Comment Posted by jon Jul 03, 2011 10:39 AM

The PIT has acquired use of Andrew Mynarski Junior High School for the remainder of the season. Subsequently all games originally scheduled at Robertson Athletic Grounds have been moved to Andrew Mynarski (first field switch is Monday so please inform all your teammates - Andrew Mynarski is just 30 seconds away from Robertson so hopefully no one strays too far). Andrew Mynarski is yet another North End field we have acquired in our attempt to become much more diverse in our field offerings moving forward. With the acquisition of all of our new fields we should be able to offer both a North End and South End field most days of the season so as to appease players from all parts of the city.

Here are some pictures of our newest field - which was just cut, squared, and lined on Saturday! http://www.pitfootball.com/albums/393-andrew-mynarski-school-july-2nd

Enjoy!

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Jul 04, 2011 04:57 AM

what about goal post pads?

Comment Posted by jon Jul 04, 2011 05:30 AM

Good eye! Ideally teams/refs shall not have to worry about it!

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Jul 04, 2011 10:12 AM

Super...and tell nagy to get the damn game cards in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment Posted by Owen Jul 04, 2011 01:15 PM

Sorry Cliffy, I left them in my car and forgot. I am putting them in now as we speak(or as I type????)

Comment Posted by jon Sep 01, 2011 09:39 AM

Andrew Mynarski was cut and lined to our normal exacting specifications for the second set of games held on the field for the year. Teams should keep posted as we have worked out a deal with Nomads for field usage so there might be a few games moved over the next couple of weeks. Mynarski is looking good considering the lack of rain we have had over the last couple of months. Having enough fields to rotate for the duration of the season has definitely been a blessing this year.

Check out our work on Mynarski: http://www.pitfootball.com/albums/415-andrew-mynarski-august-31st-2011

Good luck to all teams heading out to Regina for the Labour Day Tournament!

The PIT Crew

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com