Forums » In the PIT » 50 Teams and Counting

Messages for 50 Teams and Counting

Comment Posted by jon Apr 10, 2011 12:05 PM

The PIT just hit 50 teams registered on the site which is a new record for our outdoor league (with weeks still left in registration)! We have already surpassed the number of teams the PIT had registered in the league last year (48).

Make the PIT your game day experience ... or alternatively you could do this:

http://

Comment Posted by scott Apr 10, 2011 12:54 PM

I was concerned before watching the video, twenty seconds in I was disturbed, a minute in suicidal, and at that point I decided to watch the whole damn thing as punishment for watching past the twenty second point...

Comment Posted by scott Apr 10, 2011 12:56 PM

Damn you Franklin!

Comment Posted by Nolby Apr 11, 2011 07:57 AM

I lasted 8 seconds watching this video

Comment Posted by Rush Apr 11, 2011 09:18 AM

when will the price of outdoor be finalized?

Comment Posted by jon Apr 11, 2011 09:30 AM

Tomorrow we are meeting with Maple Grove, after which we will have a better idea of costs. Something will be posted tomorrow late night. Sorry, they have been the ones holding us up.

Nolan there is a gratuitous chest shot 3/4 of the way thru, so if you like blue chicks check it out!

Jon

Comment Posted by cobras63 Apr 11, 2011 10:21 AM

Yeah... these guys are to geeks what geeks are to normal people.

Comment Posted by jay97 Apr 11, 2011 11:18 AM

Maple Grove, where we usually play 1/3 of the scheduled games since they end up not allowing us to play due to wet fields so we end up using one of the other fields instead....

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com