Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » Barracudas Division 5 Summer

Messages for Barracudas Division 5 Summer

Comment Posted by asteroids Apr 06, 2011 04:29 PM

Hi Everyone,

The Barracudas of Division 5 is looking for players to fill the summer roster. If you are interested in playing offense or defense, the roster is open for registration. I am looking for players committed to playing some competitive ball and open to those who want are also new to the game.

Shoot me a line if you want to get more information about the team.

Thanks,

Hoan

Comment Posted by simpleadam Apr 12, 2011 11:58 AM

Hello Hoan,

I am a possession receiver (read good hands but not good speed) and front defender (good instincts, played alot of safety but too slow for Div. 5 safety).

What are you looking for?

Adam

Comment Posted by asteroids Apr 12, 2011 04:50 PM

Hi Adam,

I'm looking for an interior receiver and inside defensive players. Good hands are an asset as the offense we run relies on timing and ball possession. Speed is not that much of an issue as we will utilize who we have and adjust. What I look for most however are players who are committed and looking to play as part of a team and having fun during the summer.

Hoan

Comment Posted by CP2OCHO Apr 14, 2011 02:28 AM

Hey Hoan,

If you're still looking for players, I'm available and would love to play this summer. I've only played indoor the past 2 years (divisions 9-11 and div 5 in spring).

Gimme a shout if you still need players.

Comment Posted by pfpicass May 01, 2011 07:52 AM

looking to join a second team, you might know me as the qb on dr debacle, i have tons of experience playing in high div over the years. play both side of ball including center.
being a qb for one squad this summer will not be enough for me

if your still looking give me a shout or lets chat on fri before our game

Paul Frias
801-1800

Comment Posted by Primetime May 02, 2011 11:58 AM

Hoan,

If your still looking for players. I play wide receiver and safety, but am willing to play any position you need. Have great speed.

Let me know

Ian

250-9341

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com