Forums » In the PIT » looking for spring players

Messages for looking for spring players

Comment Posted by towel Feb 26, 2011 10:21 AM

if there is anyone out there that would like to play on a low div team in the spring email me as to find out a price for playing

Comment Posted by tccool Feb 27, 2011 12:52 PM

how low of a division were you thinking ?

Comment Posted by towel Feb 28, 2011 05:02 PM

well i have alot of first time players planing on playing but they arent to sure yet but with there being only 5 divisons i was thinking 5 or 4 depending on turn out

Comment Posted by tccool Mar 02, 2011 08:54 AM

Me and a friend of mine might be interested. We have both played before in the league but in the lower divisions. Do you have alot of guys signed up to play with you already?

Comment Posted by towel Mar 02, 2011 10:37 AM

no right now only 6 for sure im cutting it off at max 10 people cause anymore is not needed so if you and your friend want to play its gonna be roughly 82$ each

Comment Posted by tccool Mar 03, 2011 07:42 AM

Do you have positions picked out already for everyone ? Is there certain positions you are looking for?

Comment Posted by towel Mar 03, 2011 09:17 AM

no certain positions but we need a qb or ill have to play and lol well thats not a good idea but yeah pretty much anything helps

Comment Posted by tccool Mar 03, 2011 09:35 AM

Well I'm a QB so if you need me then I'm in. I might not be able to make every game but I'll try.

Comment Posted by towel Mar 03, 2011 09:49 AM

sweet up thats awesome and thats fine try to make as many as you can and at least make 2 games so you can play playoffs..... and is your friend going to play?

Comment Posted by tccool Mar 03, 2011 09:53 AM

Has hasnt got back to me yet, when do you need to know by? I'm sure he will let me know before the day is over.

Comment Posted by tccool Mar 03, 2011 04:14 PM

My friend wants to know if he can play receiver ?

Comment Posted by tccool Mar 03, 2011 04:23 PM

I have 3 guys plus myself looking to play, do you have space for 4 or is that too many?

Comment Posted by towel Mar 03, 2011 08:27 PM

4 would put us at exactly 10 people so thats fine and i am a recived and saftey so if i need to play d i can but yeah thats perfect if you all want to play by all means join and at that point the price would be 65 each so win win win lol

Comment Posted by tccool Mar 04, 2011 03:29 AM

Perfect! Alright so 3/4 are already listed on the site so you can just add us to your team.
Travers Cummings
Brant Ginter
Kris Locke

The 4th guy I just have to get him to make a quick profile so he can be added too.

Comment Posted by towel Mar 04, 2011 06:05 AM

ok whne would you be able to meet me to give me money cause yea as soon as i have the money ill pay for the team so if you have a game this week of even next week or play offs you could get me the money

Comment Posted by tccool Mar 04, 2011 07:53 AM

The 4th guys name is Patrick Cortino . I'm not sure if he made his profile yet. I have a game Sunday morning (Saturday night) might be able to get you some money then if your around.

Comment Posted by towel Mar 04, 2011 08:27 AM

sounds good and yeah i work till 9 so i can swing by after that what team do you play for?

Comment Posted by tccool Mar 04, 2011 09:23 AM

Me, Kris, and Brant, play for the Cromartie Kids. Patrick plays with our outdoor team

Comment Posted by towel Mar 04, 2011 10:52 AM

Ah k sweet think I might stay and check out the game and introduce myself so your not all new to me at the beginning of next season lol by the way I'm nick lol don't know if I mentioned my name

Comment Posted by towel Mar 04, 2011 08:49 PM

hey man i got some bad news my upper div team is going to be put together so the other team is falling through sorry for the inconvinence and sorry to have wasted your time

Comment Posted by jon Mar 05, 2011 08:06 AM

Hey guys,

The PIT is going to start a free agent team for anyone who is interested. So if this team has fallen through and there are a few guys without a team to play with let me know who wants on the Free Agent team! Will need a QB and pretty much every other position to all are welcome.

Jon

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com