Forums » In the PIT » Rain Outs

Messages for Rain Outs

Comment Posted by jon Jul 06, 2010 04:11 PM

All rain outs have now been rescheduled and all teams have been notified. We are currently up to date on all of our reschedules moving forward. Better safe than sorry, the PIT was well prepared to handle the rain outs with all of the make up dates we included in the original schedule!

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by polishprince Jul 07, 2010 10:27 AM

except for the fact that mondays games didnt need to be rained out. it was a beautiful evening for football.

Comment Posted by hanker Jul 07, 2010 05:25 PM

yeah mondays rainout was kind of a joke.
Im curious who called the games? Maple grove or was it the league?

Comment Posted by nailz Jul 08, 2010 04:44 PM

Man you guys are hard. If you would have shown up and it was pouring you would have bitched that the game wasn't called. It was pretty crazy and traffic was a bitch because of it!! Good call Scott and Jon!

Comment Posted by polishprince Jul 08, 2010 07:09 PM

i know they put a lot of time and effort into the league but i feel its my job to give them a hard time. i looked at the radar and knew it wasnt going to last long. personally i didnt mind the game was canceled but unfortunately my team did and i have to pass along their sentiments.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com