Forums » In the PIT » Awesom-O should be heavy favorites in div 5

Messages for Awesom-O should be heavy favorites in div 5

Comment Posted by browns20 Jan 27, 2010 06:29 AM

After severely breaking my right shin bone on the opening drive of our game saturday i sat back and watched another teamate recieve and black eye, and my team dominate 46-2. Obeserving my teams passion and skill i really dont see how anyone can stop us. My recovery time will take me until our team reaches the finals. and when i do play in that game, were taking another trophie!

This forums open to any smack. good luck div5!

Comment Posted by jon Jan 27, 2010 08:46 AM

Awesome-O is lucky the Nomads moved up to division 4. No one can stop our combination of age, wisdom, age, drinking ability and age! Still don't know how Krupa got on the team, is he someone's kid?

Jon

Comment Posted by browns20 Jan 27, 2010 09:04 AM

we'll come beat you in div4 after we win div5.. i appreciate experiance and wisdom, as my dad played touch football for 20 years and subbed a game for us last year and got 2 picks. but were a team of 21 and 22 year olds that all have rediculus SPEED, and three of us are products of st. vital mustangs! Hope to play u guys in the future. Young mustangs vs old Nomads!!!! Hope u win div4! cheers

Comment Posted by Nolby Jan 27, 2010 09:21 AM

watch what you say Knoblauch,you may be eating your own words at the end of the year.

Comment Posted by browns20 Jan 27, 2010 09:26 AM

LOL im prepared to do that but i dont think ill have to! we are Awesom-O not the brewers!!! :O hhaha

Comment Posted by danny Jan 27, 2010 10:29 AM

You'll learn as you move up in divisions not to be so cocky. I talk as much sh_t as the next guy but you wont be talking so much smack soon. If you win this season as the powers that be to be lifted to div 2 or 3. then lets see you yap.

P.S. you can't play in the plyoffs without playing 2 regular season games.

Comment Posted by browns20 Jan 27, 2010 11:54 AM

dude im just having some fun and im talkin smack about div5.. obviously not as serious as you div2 and 3 players! this sites for all 15 divisions buddy. what do u want to hear? your better than me! just havin fun bro, just havin fun

Comment Posted by browns20 Jan 27, 2010 12:07 PM

all 15 divisons have the right to this site and its forums equally. anyone can have fun, talk smack, in the competitive spirit of the PIT!

Comment Posted by jon Jan 27, 2010 12:35 PM

Nothing wrong with a little smack. Sometimes it looks like I am talking to myself on the forum so a little chatter can't go wrong as long as we remain respectful of our opponents! However I am sure the other div 5 teams will have some say as to where Awesome-O finishes. The Mexicans/Bondiddy game on the weekend was gold! And don't worry as long as you show up for your game you do get credited on the game card. We can't penalize the injured if they show up to cheer their team on.

Jon

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Jan 27, 2010 12:44 PM

hey sometimes in the huddle you are talkin to yourself...nothing new there! And i am sure there was some intermittent babble goin on in Loss Wages at the fights!

Comment Posted by browns20 Jan 27, 2010 12:53 PM

thx jon! i plan on showing up every game and re habing my leg in time for playoffs :)

Comment Posted by jon Jan 27, 2010 01:08 PM

I don't remember much about those seven days in Vegas...I either had a wicked time or am repressing the memories until I enter therapy.

Comment Posted by Owen Jan 27, 2010 01:53 PM

I would try to forget too... she wasnt that good looking... or wait that was the snowoman. Its all foggy from down there.

Comment Posted by danny Jan 28, 2010 02:28 AM

alright alright. I need help. I am way too competitive. lol.
good luck with the rehab!

Comment Posted by browns20 Jan 28, 2010 12:28 PM

lol its cool i understand man. thx. i got along way to go my toes and leg are all fat purple and blue my leg is f'd. such a downer

Comment Posted by Peresluka Jan 28, 2010 02:20 PM

lol... rediculous speed wont win you a trophy. Either does switching your QB at halftime when you just scored a TD.. brain scratch on that one.

Comment Posted by browns20 Jan 29, 2010 09:32 AM

well half our teams won 2 pit championships so it seems to be working!

Comment Posted by jay97 Mar 27, 2010 10:29 AM

What was that again?

Comment Posted by browns20 Mar 27, 2010 11:03 AM

lol we lost fair and square what can i say. bondiddy shut down our potent offense hats off to them and the mexicans for beating us in OT in week 5.

Comment Posted by scott Mar 27, 2010 11:20 AM

Best div in touch football. No shame in a loss to any team that made the playoffs. Bengals finished in second, but a loss in the last game of the regular season would have caused them to miss the playoff run.

Should be a blast tonight!

Scott

Comment Posted by Nolby Mar 27, 2010 12:19 PM

All class Knobs,Brewers vs Daisey Dukes should be a good one tonight.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com