Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » Zombies in Switzerland!!!

Messages for Zombies in Switzerland!!!

Comment Posted by Jesus Nov 28, 2009 04:50 AM

i fear for my life in Switzerland as they are not as prepared for zombie attacks as i would like, so i'm debating returning to winnipeg in dec. i will be looking for a team in the winter indoor league. i've chucked a few pigskins in my day... i'm very fast and agile thanks to my Zombie world take over trainning and also indestructible in wpg....

Comment Posted by jon Nov 28, 2009 08:16 AM

Don't forget upon your return you begin your indentured labour to the Avengers and Guild. In a human lifetime you may never be a free man, looking better if it was a zombie lifetime.

Comment Posted by scott Nov 28, 2009 09:54 AM

Needing to counter the above post with a post!

Comment Posted by scott Nov 28, 2009 09:54 AM

Meow

Comment Posted by jon Nov 28, 2009 03:44 PM

Buy tickets to Vegas beaten one.

Comment Posted by Jesus Nov 29, 2009 07:11 AM

yeah buy tickets to vegas.....

always on the lookout for Zombies

Comment Posted by scott Nov 29, 2009 07:28 AM

Vegas scares me.........

needed a post

Comment Posted by scott Nov 29, 2009 07:29 AM

ps. Do Zombies eat just the brain or all of NORMAL humans????

Comment Posted by scott Nov 29, 2009 07:30 AM

stay off the site Jon!!

Comment Posted by Jesus Nov 30, 2009 02:52 AM

that is a good question scott, i'm glad you asked. actually zombies eat any human and any part of them, but they don't seem to like dogs.....

Comment Posted by Ostar Nov 30, 2009 11:35 AM

I think that we should get this girl to train us to get in shape to be ready for a zombie attack. It could happen at anytime.

http://

Comment Posted by jon Nov 30, 2009 12:35 PM

For the love of God. Scott don't watch you will be in trouble...

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Dec 04, 2009 11:14 AM

id give her a one legged burpee alright!! whoooeee! Her breasts are solid man...no really I mean solid.....they dont move for cryin out loud...

Comment Posted by Jesus Dec 04, 2009 11:23 PM

she may be the only person that can out run me when the zombies attack.... that chica is in shape...

Comment Posted by scott Dec 05, 2009 04:22 AM

We know with Zombies coming at him, Damian can outrun Owen, and even knock him to the ground to give him even more time while the Zombies eat Owen's BrAiN!

Comment Posted by scott Dec 05, 2009 04:24 AM

Yes, the word Zombies is always capitalized........

Comment Posted by Owen Dec 05, 2009 07:11 AM

During a Zombie attack I am only going to be around people that are slower then me or know how to make a mall in to a fortress

Comment Posted by jon Dec 07, 2009 12:59 PM

While the beginning of this article has important implications for deciding choice before the start of a football game, look under the heading "Other CMAJ highlighted studies found:"

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/091207/oddities/canada_research_science_offbeat

Brant you have scientifically been proven correct. This will either vindicate you or send you into hiding as your worst fears have been realized. Crazy.

Comment Posted by Owen Dec 07, 2009 06:20 PM

I found another training video to help in the eventual attack that is to come:

http://

I think her firts move might work to dodge a Zombie. So I think that I will watch it a few more times just to see how to do it.

Comment Posted by Jesus Dec 28, 2009 01:42 PM

well what do you think i made this shit up about Zombies??? be prepared....

sent from my Zombie bunker via blackberry

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com