Forums » In the PIT » Injury to Mighty Schmucks player

Messages for Injury to Mighty Schmucks player

Comment Posted by Nolby Oct 30, 2009 08:58 PM

During the Brewers/Mighty Schmucks game,a player from the Schmucks went down with what he was describing as a torn ACL,it's terribel that it happened on the first game of the season but we're all hoping he has a speedy recovery and is playing as soon as possible.

Nolan
#84 Brewers

Comment Posted by geoff Oct 31, 2009 03:28 PM

Thanks Nolan for the good wishes. I've been to Legacy and it's a tear but how bad is yet to be determined. Done at least until after Christmas, and if surgery then I'm out for much longer. Sucks for sure...time to work on that hulking upper body I've always wanted.

Geoff...Mighty Schmucks

Comment Posted by Damian Nov 02, 2009 06:14 AM

Geoff, have speedy recovery.

Damian

Comment Posted by sirknattar Nov 04, 2009 05:19 AM

Good luck with the recovery. I shattered my arm during Winter league's championship game...6 months later and i'm ready to play again!

Comment Posted by Nolby Nov 12, 2009 02:31 PM

any update on the injury Goeff?

Comment Posted by geoff Nov 20, 2009 02:49 PM

Met the surgeon today and learned a lot about the knee and why it betrayed me. I'm on the list waiting for surgery. 4 or 5 months to wait for them to replace my ACL with a piece of my hamstring, then another 6 months before I can play anything with stop/start action. Still, I suppose it's better than stepping on a landmine. Geoff

Comment Posted by jon Nov 20, 2009 03:04 PM

Best of luck on the recovery Geoff, you looked like you could still strap on the cleats at the gym the other day! The PIT is the only indoor league that offers insurance to our players in the event of injury (lots of shameless plugs today) so definitely keep Scott and I updated if you need anything.

Jon

Comment Posted by Damian Nov 23, 2009 12:26 PM

In the Mazur league, someone Blew out both knee's on the same play.
OUCH!
See you on the field in 2011 Geoff.

Damian

Comment Posted by tjouelette Nov 24, 2009 04:57 AM

yea i was talking to that guy at the hospital... two torn petella tendons... the guy couldn't even walk.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com