Forums » In the PIT » Waivers

Messages for Waivers

Comment Posted by cfk81 Oct 28, 2009 07:56 PM

Just wondering if there will be copies of the waivers available at the complex on Saturday night, or if you would prefer we have them printed and filled out prior to arriving there.

Thanks!

Craig,
GPR

Comment Posted by scott Oct 28, 2009 08:11 PM

Print em, and have them ready to not slow down the games. You can find them under league information on the left side of the navigation menu, under forms and files.

Thanks,

Scott

Comment Posted by cfk81 Oct 29, 2009 08:02 PM

Also, it says we need a Witness Signature... what are the specs. for a Witness? Can I be one for the rest of my teammates? Or what about a league official?

Comment Posted by scott Oct 30, 2009 05:13 AM

Yeah get a teammate to do it, as the officials will be getting the field ready for play before games start.

Scott

Comment Posted by rogo Oct 30, 2009 09:20 AM

Is it correct to assume that if we've submitted waivers for previous PIT seasons we don't need to submit new ones for Fall Indoor 09?

Steve

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Oct 30, 2009 10:56 AM

"Waiver forms can be handed in with registration or at the first game, no player will be permited to play without a signed waiver form. The waivers are good from October 2009 to October 2010, so if you sign one now we won't ask again until next fall, however that also means you need to fill out a new waiver if you signed one last year"

Comment Posted by sirknattar Nov 04, 2009 05:21 AM

Can we provide the waivers to the refs prior to the game if we can't find either you or scott? I'll have them all signed and witnessed before the beginning of our game Friday night.

Comment Posted by jon Nov 04, 2009 08:05 AM

Yep that will work.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com