Forums » Fields » Field Updates

Messages for Field Updates

Comment Posted by jon May 07, 2009 04:23 PM

This thread will be used to provide various field updates throughout the season.

The field at Sherbo Cove was cut today and the football field was squared off. Field lining will progress as the season gets closer (with some extras you won't find in any other touch football league). There are no goal posts at Sherbo cove so teams will not have to go our of their way pick up/drop off pads. One more reason the PIT league provides the best game day experience.

Comment Posted by jon May 09, 2009 02:15 PM

Sherbo Cove underwent its first annual field maintenance check today. Thanks to our crew (Owen Nagy, Mike Brownridge, Marco Frias, Damian Bialkowski, Paul Havens, and Kanwal Saran) who helped make us come through with our promise to offer the best fields in the city to our membership.

Sean Fuller rocks the dirt.

Comment Posted by sean May 09, 2009 08:26 PM

Holy S%$# break your back shoveling x amount of dirt and don't even get a mention with the others, I'm filing a complaint with the board.

Comment Posted by jon May 09, 2009 08:56 PM

I think you need to re-read the post! Don't make me put you in bad standing.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com