Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » Rusher needed

Messages for Rusher needed

Comment Posted by scott Apr 18, 2009 06:29 AM

The Boats and Blazers are looking for a rusher call for details!

Scott
229-6266

Comment Posted by rey Apr 19, 2009 05:10 AM

what is a 'rusher call?'
is that a fast stats guy to do your game details?
wow, this is a heavy duty league.
i'm pretty good with numbers, i could probably be your rusher call for details. wait, what's the rule regarding a player playing on two teams in one division in this league?
i await your call. not only am i fast, i am patient as well.

secondly, there used to be a team in another league called simply the Blazers. did you add 'Boats' to avoid any infringement allegations? if so, do you have different jerseys? i hope so, as i didn't really like the Blazers uniforms, with all that Aztec red on them. kind of looked like they were trying to aspire to things that were beyond them. anyway, so yeah, i guess i'd only do stats if you've got new jerseys. otherwise, i'm out.
also, i'm not really fond of your post game cookies, i'd much prefer a Dr. Pepper or an A&W root b...damn, that reminds me. i still owe harbour a root beer from last year. okay, so you got me covered for the first game, but after that, i'll expect my gamely remuneration.
when's our first practice? do i need to be at practices? do you keep stats for practices? do you bring cookies and root beer to practices? i'll come to the first practice, just in case i don't hear from you.

rey (agent of freedom...for a few more hours, until my money gets picked up, then i guess you're out of luck, unless i can play on two teams in one division, then you're in luck, and i'll see you at the first practice. you bring the root beer, i'll bring the game.)

Comment Posted by scott Apr 19, 2009 06:48 AM

The exec has given you royal assent to play rush call on many teams in the div. Rush call is the person who brings the beer to all games at their cost.

Teams Rey is the "Rush Call"

Boats & Blazers

Morningwood

Aztecs (Hate those guys)

Nerf

Rey, get the Ratz for div 2!

Comment Posted by jon Apr 19, 2009 07:37 AM

Rey don't you also owe the Blazers a frisbee? Our post-game cookies and frisbee were halted one night after a Blazers/Aztecs game if I remember correctly (and I really don't remember much from that night)

Jon

Comment Posted by Harbs Apr 20, 2009 02:29 AM

My frisbee!!!!

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Apr 20, 2009 11:52 AM

was a great slam dunk tho!

Comment Posted by scott Apr 21, 2009 06:46 AM

Rusher still needed!

Comment Posted by rey Apr 22, 2009 04:34 PM

dammit! that's right, it was a frisbee. it was gavin i owed the root beer, and i paid that debt long ago.
well, i do have a frisbee, but it's got lots of dog teeth marks in it. sort of flies though.. good enough for a garbage can.
that was a good slam dunk. not exactly a chocolate thunder, but entertaining nonetheless.

sigh, we need more banter.

where's the banter??

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com