Forums » Sponsors of the PIT » Sunparties.com gives free trip to Mexico to PIT League Player

Messages for Sunparties.com gives free trip to Mexico to PIT League Player

Comment Posted by jon Dec 19, 2008 09:06 AM

Hi everyone,

Sunparties.com has provided a free travel voucher to Mazatlan, Mexico for Mayhem in Mexico in March 2009! Trip includes 7 nights hotel accomdoations at the Caravelle Beach Club, transfers to and from the airport in Mazatlan, and return airfare to Winnipeg.

To be eligible all you have to be is registered on a team in the fall 2008 season! All players are eligible with a draw randomly selected this weekend. Stay tuned to the website to find out which player is off to Mexico!

Jon

Comment Posted by kdiz Jan 21, 2009 06:45 PM

Hey if no one claimed that trip to Mexico I can just have it haha :D pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee

Kroops

Comment Posted by jon Jan 22, 2009 09:12 AM

We got too busy to do the draw during the co-ed tournament. Draw will occur tomorrow! There was about 325 registered users in the fall league so you have a 1/325 chance! For those of you who did not provide a valid email address (for shame!) then you are not eligible to win the free trip to Mexico. Also if you do not provide a valid email address you don't get updated scheduling information. Another free trip is going to be given away during the Winter session. About 100 people have not provided a valid email address, so those 100 people will also be ineliglble for the Winter prize!

So pretty good odds to win!

Jon

Comment Posted by kdiz Jan 22, 2009 04:22 PM

If it's a trip for two we could go together!! :D haha and no worries about being to busy I was just goffin around lol but seriously I better win :)

Kroops

Comment Posted by jon Jan 22, 2009 07:15 PM

Isn't five MVP's enough???? ;)

Jon

Comment Posted by scott Jan 22, 2009 07:57 PM

Blazers run the shoe...

Comment Posted by scott Jan 22, 2009 07:59 PM

One word! Shanty town, and the Hibatchi. ok two or more words.

Comment Posted by jon Jan 23, 2009 08:58 AM

I believe that is five words.

Jon

Comment Posted by Damian Jan 23, 2009 10:33 AM

I love you Jon and Scott!

Comment Posted by kdiz Jan 23, 2009 01:07 PM

HaHa I for sure didn't deserve at least 2 of those lol

Comment Posted by danny Jan 29, 2009 10:07 AM

WHO WON?

Comment Posted by jon Jan 29, 2009 01:48 PM

We were going to do the announcement on the weekend in front of everyone, but there definitely seems to be demand!

Trevor Smart from the North End Hawkeyes has won the free trip to Mexico. Trevor's name was randomly drawn from all players who registered in the fall league. The name was was drawn using random.org which randomly generates a division, team, and player. The numbers drew out as 8 1 7 meaning the 8th division (Elite, then 1-7) so 7th division on the website, the 1st team (North End Hawkeyes) and the 7th player on the roster.

Congratulations to Trevor Smart - have fun in Mexico courtesy of LA Travel/Sunparties.com and the PIT Football League!

Jon & Scott

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com