Forums » In the PIT » Spring 2024 Registration Opens...in Prime Time!

Messages for Spring 2024 Registration Opens...in Prime Time!

Comment Posted by jon Feb 20, 2024 12:31 PM

We are kicking off Spring registration with some prime time football!

Season kickoff: Friday March 22nd
Season End Date: Saturday, May 11th
Start times: Friday and Saturday evenings - most games played in prime time (Games can begin as early as 6pm. Later games are still available for those who request them).
Divisions: Capped at 6 teams, top 4 teams make playoffs. Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 5 games; each game is 1 hour in duration.
Coed, Open, and Flag divisions available
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 15th (Be warned, the league could sell out much earlier!)
League Cap: 110 teams (The league reserves the right to close registration early if we have reached the cap on teams – indoor regularly sells out prior to the deadline!)
Cost: $775 (GST and insurance included - we are fighting inflation best we can!)
Cash, certified cheque, and interac e-transfers accepted. Cheques are payable to PIT FOOTBALL CORP. League addresses can be found on the contacts page here: http://pit.redzoneleagues.com/contacts
Etransfer address: registration@PITfootball.com

All team registrations should be accompanied by our new schedule request/team identification form found here: http://pit.redzoneleagues.com/league_files

As our membership has come to expect the PIT will offer the best facility, fields, competition, referees and prizes in the most competitive and enjoyable environment. Our mandate is to provide players and teams with the best game day experience possible and our history speaks for itself! If you have any questions regarding registration, divisions, competitive balance, or anything else be sure to contact us. No matter what division you played in previously, or if you are new to the game, we can find a competitive division for you. Be part of Canada’s largest and fastest growing full-service touch football league!

Sponsors include: The Winnipeg Blue Bombers, Football Manitoba, Original 16 Beer, Tokyo Smoke, Four Crowns Restaurant and Bar, Harv-Al Sportswear, Sportira, Dhillon Auto, Champion Towing, and Apex Field Lining! Our sponsors will provide our membership with over $10,000 in prizes this year!

Contact us at registration@PITfootball.com for more information

We look forward to seeing everyone back for prime time games before the summer season hits.

Comment Posted by KingJaay Feb 20, 2024 09:46 PM

Hey Jon, Matthew Benoit refer me here. I am interested in joining the free agents team.

Comment Posted by jon Feb 21, 2024 12:07 PM

Hey Matthew, you have been added to the free agent team.

For anyone interested in joining the free agents - cost will be $95 and includes a t shirt jersey! First 10 people to register will be on the team. More details to come.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by HomeyTheClown24 Feb 21, 2024 12:37 PM

Hey Jon I am also interested in joining the free agents.

Comment Posted by KingJaay Feb 21, 2024 05:04 PM

Hey Jon, little confusion on my last post. My name is Bradley, I was just mentioning my friend who told me about this. But where do I send the registration fee too for the free agent team?

Comment Posted by jon Feb 21, 2024 10:27 PM

Registration for either the free agents or for a team, can be sent to registration@pitfootball.com

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by Josh Feb 23, 2024 07:19 PM

Hey Jon, Matthew Also refered me. I too am looking to join the free agents team.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com