Forums » Sponsors of the PIT » New Sponsorship Deal with Original 16 and Four Crowns

Messages for New Sponsorship Deal with Original 16 and Four Crowns

Comment Posted by jon Aug 08, 2021 11:36 PM

Original 16 and Four Crowns are going to be offering free pitchers of Original 16 at Four Crowns for PIT teams with a voucher from the league! During the second half of the season we will be giving out vouchers at fields where available, or teams could come by and pick up a voucher from us! Once we have been provided the vouchers we will let the league know! Four Crowns is located at 1030 McPhillips, less than a five minute drive from Burton Cummings, Nomads field, and Frank Whyte. All fields we will be playing at during the second half of the season.

Membership has its privileges, one of which is the best game day experience in recreational sports!

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by jon Aug 19, 2021 11:27 AM

We have received our vouchers for the free pitchers of Original 16 at Four Crowns Inn (1030 McPhillips Street) right down the street from Nomads, Burton Cummings, and Frank Whyte fields! Just redeem the voucher for your free pitcher of beer. No purchase necessary, but we always encourage our teams to support our sponsors. Four Crowns has some great food and beverage options for your post-game celebrations!

Vouchers can be picked up by contacting me (204.223-5912). Additionally, if you see me at the fields, I will have them with me to hand out.

All part of the best game day experience in recreational sports!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com