Forums » In the PIT » Capital K Partnership and Hand Sanitizer

Messages for Capital K Partnership and Hand Sanitizer

Comment Posted by jon Jul 11, 2021 07:59 PM

Thanks to our partners at Capital K Distillery for once again providing hand sanitizers to all of our teams in the PIT. We want to ensure a safe and fun time for all of our membership. Each team is entitled to a bottle of hand sanitizer, which should last to the end of the season and beyond. Just put on an old windex or other cleaning nozzle on the bottle and your team is good to go. Bring to each game and sanitize before and after each game to ensure we are playing as safely as possible.

Contact us at registration@pitfootball to arrange a time to pick up your bottle of sanitizer. Unfortunately, due to the large number of games and fields going on each week, we will not have sanitizers available at the fields for pickup.

Check out the distillery tours or cocktail making classes at Capital K Distillery found at Unit 3-1680 Dublin Avenue. Or pick up some of their spirits at the MLCC or right at the distillery itself! We hope to have more great partner deals for our membership as the summer season progresses!

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by Double D Jul 13, 2021 09:54 PM

Someone left a lawn chair tonight at Old Ex after the Kings & Rebellion game I have it so u can get a hold of me on my cell 204-299-6362.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com