Forums » In the PIT » In need of masks, we have you covered!

Messages for In need of masks, we have you covered!

Comment Posted by jon Nov 09, 2020 11:05 PM

Hi, Hope you and your loved ones are safe.

As you may have known before Covid, I was working on my 3rd year running KB2 Clothing, a family-run apparel business based on my experiences in retail, etc.

Covid hurt us, it knocked us down, dragged us through the mud as it has for many small businesses. Yet as you know and know my style, two choices you either stay on the canvas or get back up and get back into the fight.

It took a while, yet we've researched and with our connections was able to secure and reinvest and purchase a supply of high-quality non-medical masks at well below wholesale costs and able to offer them well below retail costs today at all major outlets.

Proud to be able to offer 50 masks for $10 all in plus free local delivery from our family to yours.

We feel you shouldn't need to break the bank to be safe and with the uncertain future, why take the risk.

Please share this with your networks, it would mean so much, and please, if you could purchase a box or two or six that would be outstanding.

For those of you that have the opportunity to speak to your peers that make decisions on larger quantity purchases, we'd love to be able to work with you as we have the means and inventory.

Again, priority one is to stay safe

Take care, everyone, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

The link to our store is:

https://kb2-clothing.myshopify.com/collections/personal-protective-equipment

--
Jeffrey Bannon
jbannon57@gmail.com
204-220-0627

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com