Forums » In the PIT » Very special thank you.......

Messages for Very special thank you.......

Comment Posted by Mike Laping Oct 03, 2017 12:07 PM

Hi All,

The second Annual Ryan Martin Touch Football Tournament was a HUGE success again this year. The tournament grew this year and we were able to get a large sum of money together for Ryan's kids. This tournament means so much to me and the generosity of everyone who came out was unbelievable. Losing my friend has left a whole in my life. One I didn't think would ever heal but everyone player, spectator and volunteer fills me up with such joy. Ryan would have loved this tournament and I take great pride in honoring his life.

On behalf of the Martin family and myself I'd like to send out some very special thank-you's:

Jon and The Pit Football league. I couldn't do it without you. As my premier sponsor you amaze me with your generosity.
Owen and Apex lining. Fields looked great!
The refs who volunteered. Nick Trinder, Alex, Marshal, Brad. As always you guys did an amazing job and why the PIT football league is the best in the country.
The Aints football club. You guys all went above and beyond again helping set up. I love you guys.
The Villains. Great group of guys. That crazy SOB Arthur Garand drove 26 hours in 3 days to be with us support and play. AMAZING!
Super Blast. These cats are hilarious and always make my day.
Sports with Friends. I have reason to believe they drank Owen's body weight in beer! hahahaha
Fryza's Gang. Joey and his team are amazing. I love you guys. Great sports.
The Cool Avengers. Your new QB is amazing and should be signed to the Miami Dolphins. ;)
The 2nd annual Champs, The Knights. Unbelievable guys, Jim Bell still get's it done almost as good as the new Cool Avenger QB.
Dwayne Boychuk for volunteering and playing some decent ball for an ol boy.
Ogo, Home runs sport for the sweet T-shirts and to The Birchwood Auto Group for paying for them
Of course my lovely mother Bev. Her and Mrs. Martin bought all the food. Barked orders and kept us all in line and having fun.

Thank you all so much, the emails, texts, phone calls, amazing.

We will be doing this again next year. Stay posted for dates etc. Believe me, if you weren't there this year you want to be next!

Comment Posted by jon Oct 03, 2017 09:31 PM

It was a great time, thanks for all the hard work organizing Mike! Glad to see the tournament grew in size. Ideally next year we can grow even bigger...all for a great cause.

The PIT Crew

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com