Forums » In the PIT » 1000 Touchdown Passes

Messages for 1000 Touchdown Passes

Comment Posted by jon Jun 17, 2017 11:46 PM

A shout out to Hoan Mac of the Barracudas who became only the third person in PIT Football history to thrown for 1000 touchdown passes. Hoan accomplished the feat by throwing for five touchdowns against the MegaPowers, a game in which he was also aptly named Most Valuable Player. Not only did Hoan hit the 1000 touchdown pass mark, but in the process he moved into second on the all time PIT Football touchdown pass list!

Congratulations to Hoan Mac for the great accomplishment. Check out Hoan's player card here: http://pit.redzoneleagues.com/stats/player/7590

If you are about to pass a significant PIT Football milestone, or know someone who is, please keep us updated so we can ensure that proper recognition of those statistical feats can be documented!

Comment Posted by Barracudas#17 Jun 18, 2017 01:25 PM

Thanks to every player that I've ever had the privilege to throw passes to. I would not have been able to achieve 1K without you. I look forward to the 2K mark some day!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com