Forums » Sponsors of the PIT » Swiss Chalet Player of the Week Award

Messages for Swiss Chalet Player of the Week Award

Comment Posted by jon Oct 31, 2015 01:21 AM

Derek Hawley of 'That One Brown Guy' is the first ever Swiss Chalet player of the week award winner after hauling in three interceptions in the inaugural weekend of the Fall season. That One Brown Guy is one of a record number of new teams to the PIT. They currently sit at 0 and 2 for the season but after playing a few more games I am sure these guys will get the hang of indoor football and turn things around...especially considering they have a baller like Derek on the team to help guide the way!

Derek currently leads Div 12 with 4 INTs in two games and is on pace for double digit picks! Its play like that that will give Archer a...well you have to watch the clip to find out.

Derek will enjoy two complimentary rotisserie dinners worth $32.00 (valid at the Kenaston Location only). A great deal in and of itself but there's more as those lucky few POW winners will also receive an Associate Discount Card valid until December 31st good for 20% off food orders at any Swiss Chalet, Harveys, Montanas, Milestones or Kelseys location in Winnipeg. The Associate Card has unlimited use until the expiry date.

For those you who might not win a player of the week award, the Kenaston Locaton of Swiss Chalet is offering 20% off of all food orders until December 31st when you tell your server that you play in the PIT Football league. A great place to go for a pregame meal as the Swiss Chalet on Kenaston is only 9 minutes from our indoor facility (I know because google maps told me so!).

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by jon Nov 08, 2015 01:45 PM

Week 2 saw Eric Saler of Clash of the Tight Ends throw down four sacks and a safety on the Dude Abides earning Eric the Swiss Chalet player of the week award. The 11 players on the Tight Ends had a combined zero games of PIT experiences before entering the Fall season. Just like any new team they are having to learn the game as they go but there is a lot to like about this team moving forward. Once they get a season under their belt I am sure the wins will start coming!

It is important to build strength down the middle, QB, center, and rusher and it looks like The Tight Ends have these components in place, especially considering Eric's double digit sack total is good for third in the division!

Now those are Archer like numbers!

Eric will enjoy two complimentary rotisserie dinners worth $32.00 (valid at the Kenaston Location only). A great deal in and of itself but there's more as those lucky few POW winners will also receive an Associate Discount Card valid until December 31st good for 20% off food orders at any Swiss Chalet, Harveys, Montanas, Milestones or Kelseys location in Winnipeg. The Associate Card has unlimited use until the expiry date.

For those you who might not win a player of the week award, the Kenaston Locaton of Swiss Chalet is offering 20% off of all food orders until December 31st when you tell your server that you play in the PIT Football league. A great place to go for a pregame meal as the Swiss Chalet on Kenaston is only 9 minutes from our indoor facility (I know because google maps told me so!).

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by jon Nov 13, 2015 12:01 AM

Our Week #3 Swiss Chalet player of the game goes to Robert Marques of Mile High Club who had two touchdowns, two sacks and two converts versus Fail Mary Halloween weekend. As of this writing Robert was fourth in Division 11 in points and fifth in sacks proving that he is quite the double threat out on the field.

With those kind of numbers Robert stacks of well against these characters!

Robert will enjoy two complimentary rotisserie dinners worth $32.00 (valid at the Kenaston Location only). A great deal in and of itself but there's more as those lucky few POW winners will also receive an Associate Discount Card valid until December 31st good for 20% off food orders at any Swiss Chalet, Harveys, Montanas, Milestones or Kelseys location in Winnipeg. The Associate Card has unlimited use until the expiry date.

For those you who might not win a player of the week award, the Kenaston Location of Swiss Chalet is offering 20% off of all food orders until December 31st when you tell your server that you play in the PIT Football league. A great place to go for a pregame meal as the Swiss Chalet on Kenaston is only 9 minutes from our indoor facility (I know because google maps told me so!)

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by jon Nov 18, 2015 12:39 AM

Our Week #3 Swiss Chalet player of the game is SDSCrew’s Evan Adair who had five sacks on the weekend chasing down the ever elusive Anthony Chase of Mayhem. Those five sacks moved Evan into a tie for second place in Division 9 and well on pace for double digit sack totals.

That was so fast! Said all QBs facing Evan’s rushing skillz!

Evan will enjoy two complimentary rotisserie dinners worth $32.00 (valid at the Kenaston Location only). A great deal in and of itself but there's more as those lucky few POW winners will also receive an Associate Discount Card valid until December 31st good for 20% off food orders at any Swiss Chalet, Harveys, Montanas, Milestones or Kelseys location in Winnipeg. The Associate Card has unlimited use until the expiry date.

For those you who might not win a player of the week award, the Kenaston Location of Swiss Chalet is offering 20% off of all food orders until December 31st when you tell your server that you play in the PIT Football league. A great place to go for a pregame meal as the Swiss Chalet on Kenaston is only 9 minutes from our indoor facility (I know because google maps told me so!)

Comment Posted by jon Nov 24, 2015 12:20 AM

The fourth Swiss Chalet player of the game is the Knighthawks Cody Hunter who had two sacks, two interceptions and two touchdowns in a close three point loss to Red 21 last weekend. Cody is quite the triple threat as he is currently eighth in Division 6 in sacks, sixth in interceptions and fifth in points. Could Cody earn a triple crown as a top 10 player in three different categories? He has two more games to improve the totals!

Those kind of numbers are pretty filthy!

Cody will enjoy two complimentary rotisserie dinners worth $32.00 (valid at the Kenaston Location only). A great deal in and of itself but there's more as those lucky few POW winners will also receive an Associate Discount Card valid until December 31st good for 20% off food orders at any Swiss Chalet, Harveys, Montanas, Milestones or Kelseys location in Winnipeg. The Associate Card has unlimited use until the expiry date.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by jon Nov 28, 2015 07:39 PM

The newest Swiss Chalet player of the game is Treyton Vieria of Dredd Zone who had five sacks and a touchdown last week versus Red 21. The five sacks moved Treyton into fourth in the division in sacks and the touchdown moved him within one point of the top 10! Not back for a 16 year old. Hopefully Treyton will be signing up for our new U20 division in the Winter for an opportunity to represent Manitoba in the U20 championships in Nova Scotia come May!

Why go to San Marcos when you can go to Nova Scotia to represent your province?

Treyton will enjoy two complimentary rotisserie dinners worth $32.00 (valid at the Kenaston Location only). A great deal in and of itself but there's more as those lucky few POW winners will also receive an Associate Discount Card valid until December 31st good for 20% off food orders at any Swiss Chalet, Harveys, Montanas, Milestones or Kelseys location in Winnipeg. The Associate Card has unlimited use until the expiry date.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by jon Dec 04, 2015 12:40 AM

The next Swiss Chalet player of the game goes to Ken Hardman of Turn Down for Watt who made his PIT quarterbacking debut...against a very formidable opponent in the Assassins Legends last weekend. While this coed game victory wasn't to be for Turn Down, Ken threw a very respectable three touchdown passes, which is probably better than 99.9% of players with no QB experience against one of the top teams in the league would have been able to do!

When you see him next ask him to sum up his QB experience in 30 seconds or less!

Ken will enjoy two complimentary rotisserie dinners worth $32.00 (valid at the Kenaston Location only). A great deal in and of itself but there's more as those lucky few POW winners will also receive an Associate Discount Card valid until December 31st good for 20% off food orders at any Swiss Chalet, Harveys, Montanas, Milestones or Kelseys location in Winnipeg. The Associate Card has unlimited use until the expiry date.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by jon Dec 11, 2015 12:12 AM

The latest Swiss Chalet player of the week is Kory Stagg who threw for nine touchdowns last weekend. Kory helmed both the Graceful Giraffes and Waverley Warriors coming out victorious in two close games. Kory threw five touchdowns for the Waverly Warriors in a seven point win over the free agents and threw for four additional touchdowns in a one point victory over the Chunkiest League. Mr. STagg finished the season 1st in division 15 and second in division 16 in TD passes.

A mind control chip didn’t get Kory the POW award, it was his play on the field!

Kory will enjoy two complimentary rotisserie dinners worth $32.00 (valid at the Kenaston Location only). A great deal in and of itself but there's more as those lucky few POW winners will also receive an Associate Discount Card valid until December 31st good for 20% off food orders at any Swiss Chalet, Harveys, Montanas, Milestones or Kelseys location in Winnipeg. The Associate Card has unlimited use until the expiry date.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by jon Dec 27, 2015 01:13 AM

Last but not least the final Swiss Chalet player of the week award was handed out to David Shoup of the Coed Free Agents who single handedly won the Coed Free Agents semi-final game by registering nine sacks in a very close 19-12 victory over newcomers Down to Football. Dave lead the entire coed division with 7 sacks during the regular season despite rushing only very sparingly. The Free Agents were able to keep the rushing skills of Dave under wrap until playoffs where he unleashed his rushing rampage.

Not unlike the rampage of Sterling Archer!

Dave will enjoy two complimentary rotisserie dinners worth $32.00 (valid at the Kenaston Location only).

The PIT Crew

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com