Messages for Looking for 4 players

Comment Posted by ryan111 Apr 23, 2014 02:44 PM

Looking for four players for summer.... Shot me a text 960 7170! Thanks

Comment Posted by page78 Apr 24, 2014 08:56 PM

Still looking for a few guys?

Comment Posted by ryan111 Apr 25, 2014 12:17 PM

Yip I am

Comment Posted by Lynx Apr 29, 2014 08:58 PM

We might have 4 players (coming from Div 1). Still need? What division do you play in?

Comment Posted by Chris Sousa Sep 27, 2014 08:08 PM

Hey guys, I've played in the pit for 2 separate seasons, both on very shitty teams. I've played wide out in both those teams, I have played high school ball at oak park and I coached for a bit at surgeon heights, I love and know a great deal about the game. Anyways, me and my 9 friends were planing in playing for the fall season until at last minute 6 out of our ten guys ditched. So I'm looking for 4 guys, specifically receivers but if you like to play football with some cool guys(no matter the position) and are willing to pay and show up to all games I'd love to have you play with us. Please text or post in this post if you're interested. Obviously the fall season is not realistic so we were planing on playing in the winter. We practice regularly and even if you can't make those practices as long as you can show up to the game we would be more than happy to have you :)
But ya throw me a message or comment if you need a team. my number is 204-612-8319 and my name is Chris :D

Comment Posted by val Sep 28, 2014 05:38 PM

I've got four guys. What div were you thinking? We all play in the lowest divisions, so if you are looking for a higher team I don't think it will work out well. We could play fall, all ready to go. Text me at 204-430-6020 if you got questions.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com