Forums » In the PIT » Perfect Christmas gift- Smart Streamer XBMC Player

Messages for Perfect Christmas gift- Smart Streamer XBMC Player

Comment Posted by Scott Nov 06, 2013 05:07 PM

Not sure what to get that person that has everything? Looking for something different, cool and useful? You just want to "WOW" the pants off someone? Or if you are looking for something for yourself. Not even exaggerating, this is the product you are looking for.
Do you know someone that seems to have watched all the newest movies and TV shows? Do you ever wonder where they get that stuff and wonder how long it must take them to find all that content? Well, look no further. Smart Streamer does everything for you(no need to setup special programs or do anything with your computer). Smart Streamer works on its own and connects straight to your TV to let you have unmatched convenience when it comes to watching movies and TV shows. Literally, the Smart Streamer has a library of content ONLY the internet can hold. After you've used the Smart Streamer you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Cost is $100.00 which includes everything.

Please visit our website for more information and demo videos:
www.SmartStreamer.com
You can contact us by email at
smartstreamer@gmail.com
This is a replacement for XBMC, Apple TV 1/2, Pivos, Midnight. Great also as an alternative to FTA(Free to Air).

Comment Posted by Scott Nov 06, 2013 05:13 PM

A friend that I work with asked me to post this for him. I can tell everyone that I have one of these Smart streamers from Ed, and they work very well. In my case I just use a hard wire line to the router because me WiFi router is fairly old. These smart streamers are great to use if you like current TV shows like Scam City, or The Walking Dead and don't want to wait the huge delay that Netflix and other services like that have. The Streamer is so cheap and easy to set up, I can recommend it to anyone one with a little of computer knowledge.

Scott

Comment Posted by edcredible Nov 20, 2013 08:53 PM

Hi, this is Ed. I'm the one selling the Smart Streamer. If anyone has any questions about the Smart Streamer they can reply to this post or just email me at smartstreamer@gmail.com.

Cheers.

Comment Posted by Monkey Nov 22, 2013 12:27 PM

Can you watch HBO shows such as Dexter, Game of Thrones, etc?

Comment Posted by Scott Nov 22, 2013 09:10 PM

I watch all the specialty network shows off the Smart Streamer. I noticed that it is getting much better with sports feeds too, a buddy from work watched the Jets game vs Chicago the other day.

Comment Posted by edcredible Dec 07, 2013 10:58 AM

Hi Monkey,

Yes all shows are on-demand with no commercials. If you wanted to stay in one weekend and watch Dexter season 1 to episode 1 to Dexter Series Finale, you could. That goes for every show, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Homeland, Breaking Bad, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, etc.

Personally, I never watch Walking Dead live. I usually wait till about 10-10:30PM on Sunday night and then stream Walking Dead from my Smart Streamer. This is because I don't have AMC and also to avoid commercials.

Ed

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com