Forums » In the PIT » Great Year; Fun Year!

Messages for Great Year; Fun Year!

Comment Posted by silverfox Oct 11, 2013 04:11 PM

I thought I would take a moment to say thank you to all involved in organizing as well as playing this recently completed 2013 season. I can only speak for Division 2 and 3 and it was truly a blast. It seemed that every game we played in went late into the 4th quarter with the outcome in doubt. And I will confess to the fact that all you young guys really put us old vets to the test every single week; getting out of bed the day after was a real treat indeed. And those back to back games on consecutive days....!!!

It was fun, it was competitive and i looked forward to each and every game. From a team perspective, we were only to proud to reach the final of Div 2 before "No D" displayed "Great D" in handling us in the championship game....a well deserved championship victory by No D.

So, to all of you that play indoor i wish you a fun fall and winter season. I will now go into hibernation and lets see what happens come spring; its not getting any easier.

Once again, to all organizers and to all the teams the Knights had the pleasure of playing against.......thank you for a most enjoyable 2013 season!

The Silver Fox

Comment Posted by jon Oct 16, 2013 02:40 AM

As always Jim you are a class act. We appreciate the feedback and endeavor to continue putting together divisions with the best parity. As we familiarize ourselves with all the new teams that came into the league this year out goal is to make all the divisions as competitive as divisions 2/3. We hope to see you and the Knights back next year as part of our ever expanding contingent of upper division teams. You guys had a great season.

The PIT Crew

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com