Forums » Entrance to the PIT (Free Agents) » Looking for a team

Messages for Looking for a team

Comment Posted by skiddy65 Oct 06, 2013 06:04 PM

Hi I am looking for a team or two to play on in the fall. My plans to not be in town fell through kind of at the last minute so now I am scrambling for some teams to play on. I have played for a few seasons now and can play pretty much anywhere you need a player. I would very much enjoy playing Qb or receiver/DB but have played a bunch of center, I really want to play so not too picky about where I play.

Thanks

email: skidy34@hotmail.com

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Oct 07, 2013 08:19 AM

Chris is a great player. He literally can play any position and do it well.

Darren

Comment Posted by eyamie Oct 07, 2013 01:56 PM

I don't know what Bish means by "play any position," but I'll vouch for Chris's football abilities too, including strong-armed qb.

Comment Posted by Travers Oct 07, 2013 06:00 PM

I suppose I can vouch for Chris as well, although he is from Saskatchewan....and Im convinced he was the one that caused the grass to grow in a "GO RIDERS" pattern just on the outskirts of the Bomber Stadium. Other than that, sign this guy up, he will win you games!

Comment Posted by skiddy65 Oct 08, 2013 06:35 PM

Haha Thanks guys for the help! Darren are you still out or are you making a triumphant return this year?

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Oct 09, 2013 08:09 AM

Im out until winter ball for putting in a team. Might try a game in the fall if the opportunity arises.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com