Forums » In the PIT » PIT Divisional Alignment

Messages for PIT Divisional Alignment

Comment Posted by Scott May 05, 2013 11:20 PM

The PIT Crew has been working hard inputting all the schedule requests and tweaking the divisional alignment (which has NOT been finalised). The divisions for the Summer season will be set tomorrow afternoon, following that the schedule will be the main focus. Check the site tomorrow evening to view the first weekend of games within the PIT. Please be ready as early as next weekend for your first Summer season game.

Scott

Comment Posted by Scott May 06, 2013 08:40 PM

The Divisions have been finalised and the PIT crew is diligently working on the schedule as we speak (type). Any further requests will be met with a 15 game suspension!!

You can use the direct link to view the Summer 2013 Divisions:

http://www.pitfootball.com/divisions

Scott

Comment Posted by ufc55 May 06, 2013 09:00 PM

Sad...no avengers or assassins! Decades of touch football gone. Can't imagine not seeing Tim Shea and Franklin on the field.

Comment Posted by Jackson2283 May 07, 2013 03:07 AM

Yes. Very very sad

Comment Posted by gwizicane72 May 07, 2013 09:24 AM

I have a question regarding Div 2/3.

Since there are players playing on both a div 2 and div 3 team..... will there be anywhere that shows the seperation of who are the div 2 teams and who the div 3 teams are? Or is it essentially being treated as one large division that is allowing for players to play on 2 teams? I am wondering because come playoffs I am wondering if my div 2 team could potentially end up playing my div 3 team, or whether there will actually be somewhere where these devisions will be seperate. During the season it is not a big deal, but come playoffs, it would be odd to be trying to knock out one of my teams.

Also seeing as there are 3 div 1 teams, i assume this means there will be crossover games with Div 1. Do you guys know yet if that will apply to Div 2 teams? or whether it will apply to all div 2/3? Not too sure if Div 3 vs Div 1 is too even, so i am just more curious than anything.

Comment Posted by Travers May 07, 2013 09:49 AM

That was more than 1 question. .. You said A question, not 2 questions. :):):)

Comment Posted by gwizicane72 May 07, 2013 09:50 AM

DAMN!!!! you are correct! Jon or Scott, you can chose which part you would like to answer :)

Comment Posted by JJ May 07, 2013 03:56 PM

Hey Neil, I had the same concerns about the possibility of playing against teams with same players on it so I asked Jon. He did tell me that it will be treated as one large division that you can have multiple players on multiple teams and that if the standings work out accordingly we would infact have to play against teams with roster conflicts and that those players would have to make the decision themselves on which to represent come game/playoff time. If schedule requests were filled out correctly by your captains then any "conflict teams" you will have to play once, and playoffs is up in the air. It was really dissapointing for me telling my teammates that they MIGHT have to choose between teams come playoff time. I hope that for any other teams with the same issue as us that they just divide 2/3 accordingly come playoff time. But that is truly too far away to deal with at this point. On a positive note, can't complain about playing a new team almost every week!

Good luck to everyone in the Spring finale and Summer Seasons!

Comment Posted by gwizicane72 May 08, 2013 08:42 AM

Yeah i guess there are good and bad things about it for guys like us. Definitely seeing the seperation would have been benificial to my teams for sure (as I will be calling D on both teams). But if the conflict does occur come playoffs i will deal with that when the time comes.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com