Forums » In the PIT » Referee Windup Tonight

Messages for Referee Windup Tonight

Comment Posted by jon Oct 18, 2012 07:40 AM

Tonight the PIT celebrates the ladies and gentlemen who are out on a nightly basis allowing us to play the game we love to play. The 4th annual referee windup will take place at the Boston Pizza location on St. James (across from Polo Park) at 7:30pm. Pizza and drinks are on the PIT, so if you refereed a game during the summer you are more than welcome to join in the festivities.

A shout out to our ref crew who is the most experienced and knowledgeable crew not only in Manitoba but in Canada (travel to one the tournaments outside the province and you will know what I mean!).

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Oct 18, 2012 10:54 AM

3 Cheers for the ref's!!!! Sure you guys dress weird (Seriously who wears vertical stripes anymore) and are super bland in your black and white color scheme. But you do a hell of a job and I for one appreciate it. I can't even really think of a call this year I was particularly upset with. Enjoy the spoils refs.

Comment Posted by jon Oct 18, 2012 11:17 PM

Good times!

Comment Posted by Scott Oct 25, 2012 09:26 AM

The PIT Football referee windup was a blast, many of our referees took advantage of free gourmet pizza, bottomless beer, cocktails and a myriad of shots (We may have Howell on board for the Jager Bomb shots starting the night next windup). Franklin and I realize that PIT wouldn't be anywhere without the dedication our referees have officiating this wonderful game we all play, thus the referee windups that we hold twice a year (Summer season, and Indoor) has always been our recognition to the best referees in Canada. Some referees even came by after the Justin Beaber concert??? Don't F%&K with Robson, never put the lucky Charms on the top shelf at home Kristen!!!! Dave, after calling Kristen for a ride home, take the ride when she leaves!!!! Someone told me that insanity drives the PIT, well said sir.

The PIT crew posted a few of pictures of the festivities which can be viewed using this direct link: http://www.pitfootball.com/albums/536-pit-referee-windup-summer-2012

PIT Crew

Comment Posted by Scott Oct 25, 2012 09:44 AM

Ps. anyone who has over seven hundred posts on this site... Well, has too much time on their hands. It's science!!!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com