Forums » Fields » Every Three frickin weeks

Messages for Every Three frickin weeks

Comment Posted by Scott Jun 20, 2012 04:00 AM

Some of the membership have asked me why the lines on some of the fields are faint????? Really, I would suggest reviewing the previous weather reports... 40 straight days of rain coming down on water soluble paint may have something to do with it!!!

Just to clarify, we line all our fields at the beginning of their three week rotation. Leila North will be lined today, weather permitting.

I know most commentary have been as jokes, but seriously did no one play in any of the other leagues before? lines were rarely part of the game 5 years ago, in fact some talked about using gasoline to kill the grass as a form of lines!

I know, shut up and go line some fields...

PIT Crew

Comment Posted by Alzies Jun 20, 2012 05:14 AM

It's been raining out?

Comment Posted by cobras63 Jun 20, 2012 05:19 AM

I dunno Scott... we ARE paying team fees after all. I think we should expect that the fields are always lined, always cut (or don't grow: you choose), and that no ref ever makes a bad call.

I was at Optimist last weekend and the unlinedness took me back to the days of trying to play on Charing Cross. Remember Charing Cross? It wasn't even level... What we have now is so infinitely superior previous standards are a line on the horizon (see my pun? I'm a funny guy).

Keep up the good work, PIT Crew!

Comment Posted by jkull Jun 20, 2012 07:03 AM

Haha, I remember Charing Cross. I once kicked a single from the 10 to win a game that went over a guy's house and hit the car in the front yard.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com