Forums » In the PIT » Game Switch?

Messages for Game Switch?

Comment Posted by Travers May 29, 2012 11:34 AM

Man oh man do I hate rain! My div 9 team (Chupacabras) is looking to possibly switch a game time. On Sunday June 3rd we are scheduled to play at 10:45am at Little Mountain. We were looking to switch our game to 7:30pm with any of the other games that are going on at the time, otherwise we will have to play with no quarterback, well, we will have someone in the Quarterback postion, but he cant throw if his life depended on it. I know its a bit of a long shot asking a couple teams to go from 7:30pm to an early morning game at 10:45am epsically since its safe to assume a whole lot of people will be hungover, but my team would apprciate it very much so, im willing to buy any teams that can switch with us a case of beer of their choice as extra incentive.

Travers Cummings
QB15 Chupacabras.

Comment Posted by Travers May 30, 2012 02:34 PM

Nevermind! i worked it out, I prayed to the Tebow gods and managed to get out of having to work that morning!

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man May 31, 2012 03:46 AM

Do the god's get the beer offering?

Comment Posted by Travers May 31, 2012 01:09 PM

That depends, forecast calls for rain on Sunday, if it rains after our game then yes he gets the beer, if not I'm keeping it do drink myself

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com