Forums » In the PIT » All-Star Game, Team Captains

Messages for All-Star Game, Team Captains

Comment Posted by Scott Feb 07, 2012 11:27 AM

The PIT is proud to announce that the All-Star game is taking place Sunday,February 19th at 10:30 PM. The true All-Stars of our PIT league "Team Captains" are encouraged to come out and play with your peers. There will be prizes for player of the game and we might be able to convince some of our regular sponsors to kick something in for the celebration. This is FREE bonus football for all the guys who constantly ensure their team knows when they play, what colour to bring, and so forth.

The "Home of Touch Football" page will have players as we populate our rosters.

General rules:
1. All players must be given equal playing time - NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. No QB may play the position for more than one half in total. Each team has multiple QBs so teams should provide equitable playing time for each QB. If there is more than 2 QBs on a team, then teams can decide on splitting series.
3. Rushers should be rotated so that no one is required to rush as their position on the all-star team.
4. Have fun and QBs remember to spread the ball around so that everyone has their chance to get into the
game!

Please contact myself to add yourself to the festivities, and make sure to include the team that you will represent as well.

Scott McArthur
229-6266

Comment Posted by Scott Feb 08, 2012 08:58 AM

Doug from the Lounge says they will be open for business on the Sunday!!! Good times...

Comment Posted by Tones23 Feb 08, 2012 12:58 PM

do i get to play on 3 different all star teams since i run 3 teams?? lol

Comment Posted by Scott Feb 08, 2012 01:39 PM

As long as we can video you drive, I hear its been a touch few days!!!!

Comment Posted by Karps Feb 09, 2012 03:17 AM

I'd like to get in on this but I got a game right after at 11:30 :(

Comment Posted by jon Feb 09, 2012 04:53 AM

Nothing stopping you from having a double-header! You are already there so why not?

Jon

Comment Posted by Ralph Feb 09, 2012 06:16 AM

There is no other games on sunday is there? Or is it suppose to be the 18 th

Comment Posted by Ralph Feb 09, 2012 06:16 AM

There is no other games on sunday is there? Or is it suppose to be the 18 th

Comment Posted by Fresh Feb 09, 2012 06:44 AM

now with this all-star game I have a triple header! Niaace

Comment Posted by jon Feb 09, 2012 06:50 AM

There are games on the Sunday Ryan, so no excuse for team captains who play that night not to come out and enjoy the festivities. No other games are currently scheduled during the all-star game so there should be no conflicts.

Jon

Comment Posted by Karps Feb 09, 2012 09:19 AM

Alright, I'd like to sign up then

Comment Posted by Scott Feb 13, 2012 05:38 PM

A friendly reminder that the All-Star game is Sunday February 19th 10:30 PM during this upcoming long weekend. Any captain that is interested in playing can still be added to the roster, but the deadline will be this Friday at noon.

The PIT Crew

Comment Posted by Scott Feb 19, 2012 05:34 AM

The PIT football All-Star game is going down tonight! Participants should be there at least 15 minutes before we take the field at 10:30 PM, just to get the teams organized(So arrive no later than 10:15 PM). Make sure that those involved in the event bring both a WHITE, and a BLACK jersey to allow for an easy division of players for the teams playing tonight.

This is the current list of players taking part in the All-Star game:
Participants:
Cory Warren- Gotham Knights
Neil McKernan- Polk High
Scott McArthur- Blazers
Marco Frias- I want Winners
Eddy- Iron Maiden
Jeff Eyamie-Papadopolous
Devon Sylvester- Team Smashmouth
Michael Peltz- Prestige Worldwide
Darren Bishop- Rhinos
Aaron Glawson- A535 Heat
Jessica Alba- Would Kill to get a piece!
Justin Breen- Hard as Fuc@
Mike Brownridge- Iced Earth
Justin Bonneteau- Slobberknockers
Prince Soriano- Spetsnaz
Julian Senkowsky-U MAD BRO
Glen Dyck- Nomads
JJ Mikolash- YCCT*
Patrick Young- Angelic Assassins*
Karl Lashley- Da Hot Pockets
Chris Silva- Guns of Hochuli
Kyle Willis- Woodys
Jazz Atwal- Bad News Kennels
Dean Eichstadter- Decepticons
Dale Karpiak- In Tebow we trust
Dwayne Mohammed- Smokin ducks
Ronan Gueret- Easton Fections
Ian Milne- Arm Chair
Nick Trinder- Rolling 7's
Hoan Mack- Barracudas
Jon Ferguson- Chuggernauts
John Perretta- Manchild United FC
Jonas Sullivan- Mongolian village destroyers
Felicia Nardella -Titans
Braedy Will- Very long name that makes no sense...
James Filbey- Scorgasms
Eli Veri- Y Nots
Richard Matos- Downtown
Tyler Lamerante- Throwin Picks, Textin Chicks
Howie Eugenio- North End Moose Knuckles
Prince Sariano- Spetsnaz
Jessie Clark- U Can't touch this
Jermaine Lumsden- Gotham Knights
Tony Carvalho- Legendary
Ryan Ferland- Butterfingers

General rules:
1. All players must be given equal playing time - NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. No QB may play the position for more than one half in total. Each team has multiple QBs so teams should provide equitable playing time for each QB. If there is more than 2 QBs on a team, then teams can decide on splitting series.
3. Rushers should be rotated so that no one is required to rush as their position on the all-star team.
4. Have fun and QBs remember to spread the ball around so that everyone has their chance to get into the
game!
Please contact myself to add yourself to the festivities.
Scott McArthur

Comment Posted by Tones23 Feb 19, 2012 11:43 AM

been left off the list...lol

Comment Posted by Scott Feb 19, 2012 12:38 PM

Banned Tony!!!

Comment Posted by Tones23 Feb 19, 2012 01:54 PM

who am I ...Madre Hill??
http://

Comment Posted by Scott Feb 21, 2012 05:57 PM

The PIT football All-Star games were a hit this past Sunday, there were nearly 40 team representatives who made it out to partake on the four teams. Our goal was simple, reward team leaders for their work within their teams, and show appreciation for making the PIT football league home for their team. Here is a link to the image gallery: http://www.pitfootball.com/albums/450-winter-2012-all-star-game

Comment Posted by Scott Feb 22, 2012 01:17 PM

The PIT wanted to do a quick recap of the games that took place for the All-Stars.

All-Stars(Black) played on field 1: Harlo Larkin, Devon Sylvestre, Eli Vieira, Patrick Young, JJ Mikolash, Jeff Eyamie, Felicia Nardella and Howie Eugenio.
JJ started the game as Qb and targeted Harlo for the first touchdown of the game, JJ ended the game with three touchdown passes and six of his own points coming from the arm of Eli. Harlo had another touchdown and two interceptions, Patrick had six points, Devon also had six points. Eli ended the night with two TD's thrown, and playing power wide receiver!! Felicia recorded two sacks, one known as the infamous "Gut Kick" see Websters dictionary under Bishop getting Queened in the junk... http://www.pitfootball.com/albums/450-winter-2012-all-star-game (Picture 11)

All Stars(White) played on field 1:Darren Bishop, Karl Lashley, Kyle Willis, Mathew Hamilton, Jessie Clark, Jermaine Lumsden, Tyler Lamerante and John Perretta. Jessie was the starting Qb for the white team throwing whites first score to Jermaine, which was one of two scores for the PIT star. Jessie ended the night with two TD's thrown, two interceptions, and a single point. Matt and Tyler both recorded sacks for the team and Tyler added a touchdown for good measure. Kyle took the Qb postion late in the game and was able to register a TD thrown during the second half. Kyle figured if he brought orange and everyone else brought white he could play of either team without having to bring another jersey(picture two)!!

Black All-Stars took this one 30-19

Comment Posted by Scott Feb 22, 2012 01:20 PM

All-Stars(Black)played on field 2: Tony Carvalho, Teagan Sakaluk, Chris Silva, Jon Ferguson, Marshall Cox, Ian Milne, Chris Lee and Mike Brownridge. Ian Milne started the game as Qb, and was able to find Marshall despite Nick Trinder cutting down the read time with his quick rush. Ian also caught a touchdown from Mike once they switched up after half time. Marshall recorded two interceptions and Mike had one during his limited playing time(Mike already knowing he's the top player in Canada decided to coach up his team). Tony was able to squeeze an extra point helping the cause. Teagan got a few series in late in the game and may have found Chris Lee in the end zone... Refs writing looks like a doctors prescription!

All-Stars(White)played on field 2: Neil McKernan, Dale Karpiak, Ryan Ferland, Aaron Glawson, Nick Trinder, Chris Harwood, Prince Soriano and Ronan Gueret. Neil took first shot at Qb and found both Ronan and Nick in the end zone, Neil had a MVP performance by recording two TD's thrown, 13 points and a SACK (must be a typo)?? Aaron had a two point conversion and a sack for team white. Ryan threw in the second half and also tossed for two TD's... once again the game card looks like a foreign language which I have not studied, so we will end by saying that team White took this game 33 to 19.

We hope all had a good time and hope you wear your PIT All-Star shirts with pride

PIT Crew

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com