Forums » In the PIT » Old Time Spongee

Messages for Old Time Spongee

Comment Posted by rstatman Nov 24, 2011 10:54 AM

.. and now for something completely different. I am in the process of putting together a sponge hockey team to play in Canford's old timers (40+)division. The season starts the middle of December and ends with playoffs in Febuary so there's little conflict with indoor football. The old timers division plays Monday nights and we are allowed 2 or 3 younger players. I need about 4 or 5 more to complete the team, so let me know if you are interested.

PS. Cliff, I assume you're in.

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Nov 24, 2011 01:38 PM

Randy...Randy....Randy.....when you assume you make an ASS out of U and ME...

..???....Would I be one of the 2 or 3 younger players?

Comment Posted by rstatman Nov 24, 2011 04:01 PM

You got me!!!

Comment Posted by rstatman Nov 25, 2011 01:57 AM

Ok, so are you a forward or a defence? Oh ya, you're a centre!

Comment Posted by Scott Nov 26, 2011 07:21 AM

Randy, you should be getting Mr. Brad Kelm out to play. I played with him a few years ago, he was a very solid defenseman. Ps. why isn't Defenseman a word???

Scott

Comment Posted by rstatman Nov 26, 2011 10:52 AM

That's a great idea. He was my defensive partner years ago in Ken Kornel's old league. Hey, what about you? You're under 40 and I know you can play!

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Nov 28, 2011 02:03 AM

Ken Kornel?....that's sooo 90's...

Comment Posted by Scott Nov 29, 2011 11:05 AM

Thanks for the offer Randy, but too busy with things. I think you meant to say OVER forty, correct?

Scott

Comment Posted by rstatman Dec 02, 2011 04:25 AM

It's any age at this point. Can't find any more over 40 who can still play unless the game is couch potato hockey.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com