Forums » In the PIT » Labour day classic Regina, Western championships.

Messages for Labour day classic Regina, Western championships.

Comment Posted by Scott Sep 06, 2011 04:00 AM

The PIT wanted to congratulate all the teams that made the trek to Regina for the Labour day classic over the long weekend. It was nice to see some faces of players who I don't have the chance to see too often with the different league loyalties within this city. It looks like all teams from Winnipeg had success in their respective divisions, with most teams making their divisional playoffs.

unofficial results.

Wildcats- made playoffs in the women's intermediate, losing to the Regina Wildcats in the final.
Chargers- won women's Elite, beating the Regina Sharks.
Rebels- made intermediate playoffs.
Knights- made intermediate playoffs.
Doggs- won intermediate, beating the Regina Rage.
Avengers- won Elite, defeating Meglomania.

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Sep 06, 2011 04:58 AM

Congrats to all the teams.

Comment Posted by neil72 Sep 06, 2011 05:37 AM

This was a great time!! I recomend it to all people in the future, and thank you to the rebels for picking me up, you guys are definintly a fun team.

Comment Posted by neil72 Sep 06, 2011 07:22 AM

oh ya and coolidge....... you are a dink!! lol

Comment Posted by Smalls Sep 06, 2011 08:00 AM

YES!

Comment Posted by Scott Sep 06, 2011 02:32 PM

The Regina site isn't as complete as I had hoped, but I'm sure we can piece most things together...

In the Elite bracket the Kobra Kai beat the Assassins in the crossover quarter finals, and in the Semis Meglomania took out Kobra Kai to advance to the finals. Avengers beat the Straingers 26-14, in our semis, setting up a rematch of last year's finals.

Avengers beat Meglomania 33-28 to take our first Labour Day classic title.

If anyone has info, scores ect on the other games, I'm sure we would all appreciate a recap.

#1 Slug

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com