Forums » Fields » Another New Field Acquired by the PIT

Messages for Another New Field Acquired by the PIT

Comment Posted by jon Jul 19, 2011 09:36 PM

The PIT has just acquired use of John Forsyth Park and will be put into rotation as soon as we can get the field lined. John Forsyth Park will be a full regulation sized field with no goal posts so that teams and/or refs do not have to pick up pads prior to games or return pads when they should be headed to one of our sponsors for a post-game beverage. John Forsyth is located on John Forsyth Road between Dakota Street and Winterhaven Drive next to Ecole Christine-Lesperance. The field is in pristine condition and will instantly become one of the better fields used in touch football today. To check out the location click on the following link which will provide a complete list of all PIT locations: http://www.pitfootball.com/locations

This brings the total number of fields acquired by the PIT this year to 8 and 16 different fields in rotation overall. To recap our new fields are as follows:

New North End Fields:
1. Andrew Mynarski Junior High (2 fields)
2. Little Mountain Park
3. Old Exhibition Grounds
4. Robertson Athletic Grounds
5. St. James Memorial Sports Park

New South End Fields:
6. Edward Shindleman Park
7. John Forsyth Park
8. Paddington Park

For the players, by the players

Comment Posted by Premier "BIG" Man Jul 20, 2011 03:30 AM

Im beggining to notice that if you are at all involved with the PIT in a crew capacity that you must have adopted the motto "Sleep is for the weak". Seriously when do you guys sleep? Are you all part of the undead? I saw first hand last year when I played in this league for the first time that the grass is greener on the other side. So I led my reluctant "goats" over here to feed on the lush fields of grass. We nearly starved in past years searching for some sustanence to feed upon. Once I arrived I noticed I no longer had to scramble to keep the goats in line because all the fields were all well lined. What a concept! My goats are no longer reluctant. They see what effort you guys have put in and I know they appreciate it.

Darren
Fighting Fire Hydrants

Comment Posted by jon Jul 21, 2011 07:53 PM

Thanks Darren,

We appreciate the fact that hard work pays off. While yes some days I feel like the undead, it is our pleasure to ensure that the best game day experience is in the PIT! John Forsyth Park is in pristine shape, teams are going to really enjoy playing there.

The PIT Crew

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com