Forums » In the PIT » Best Division in touch football history???

Messages for Best Division in touch football history???

Comment Posted by scott Apr 25, 2011 08:21 AM

Although registration will actually take place this Friday, and more teams have the potential of joining, not to mention Jon and I will spend a combined 50 man hours of alignment and scheduling (no Joke, come join us if you like), so teams may be adjusted to the proper Division according to strength of roster, I think the PIT league's Division 7 may be the tightest division ever to compete for "Stanley Cup" style trophies!

The Division has everything a competing team could hope for: There's the teams that are loaded with veterans of many campaigns, which include the likes of The Anvils, Cobras, and Micronauts, with names like Bloomfield, Mitchnik, Stiff, Harwood, Harris, Levasseur, McKenzie, Castell, and Smart. These guys could forget half the shit they know and still know more than most!! Teams like Cheese Heads, Giants, System of A Touchdown, Manwhor3z, Onslaught, and Roughnecks will be building rosters with characters like Holfeld, Brar, Bernard, Warren, Chen, Tien, Gibbons, Godard, Garand, and Misir, Wow! These punks have a great core of talent and some really good experience, certainly these teams know their stuff and have the young legs to not pay for mistakes when they are periodically made. They are Hungry for a PIT title, that's for sure, Just ask the Onslaught team that kept playing brides maid, until last session when they took Lord PIT Stanley home!! The Wildcard teams are ESP, Hardest Wreck Shin, Running Riot, and TD's and Beer. These have some of everything, I see experience and some rookies, these teams might have the best learning curve with guys that can translate their knowledge to the betterment of teammates game play. Names like Silva, Weeks, Latta, Bouchard, Fey and Kaebe complete these rosters.

My visual interpretation of Division 7 games this Summer Season in the PIT!!

http://

The PIT Crew

Anyone agree, disagree??

Comment Posted by cobras63 Apr 26, 2011 08:46 PM

Hey Scott! Did you know that this is the Cobras' 15th year playing touch football? We still have one remaining founding member, too.

Any teams out there who can make a similar claim?

I mention it for this reason: Experienced teams choose the PIT!

Comment Posted by scooke Apr 29, 2011 06:57 PM

Vipers ... 17th season coming up with 3 founding members!

Comment Posted by cobras63 Apr 30, 2011 06:34 AM

Nice, Mr. Cooke. That's an amazing stat.

Comment Posted by scooke Apr 30, 2011 12:51 PM

thanx ... good 4 you guys too ... we love the game and lookin fwd to another season!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com