Forums » In the PIT » Sick Divisions

Messages for Sick Divisions

Comment Posted by scott Apr 14, 2011 11:08 AM

The 2011 Summer season is shaping up to be the best PIT season in history (possibly Winnipeg history, time will decide that debate) with the number of equally matched teams in the divisions. Let me express my thoughts, there may be many Nine and Nine seasonal win loss records within various PIT divisions before playoffs start this Fall.
I have always said that I simply love playing football when games that my team plays particularly well, we should win, and games that we were sub par, we should most likely be on the wrong side of a victory. No one loses sleep over games that were won by twenty points, its those games that is won or lost on the last drive that keeps me passionate about this sport. Eighteen and 0 will Not occur in the PIT during the 2011 Summer season, play elsewhere if that's the kind of football that brings delight to you!

Is anyone else excited about the pending Summer season with the amazing response for registration?

Scott

Comment Posted by Rush Apr 14, 2011 12:03 PM

Deffinatly wanna send a shout out to the Pit Crew for providing us with the best fields in the city and without a doubt the BEST COMPETITION!!!!!! hands Down.... with Each Division Stacked With Talent...The HOME OF Touch Football... better than playing In A League With 4 teams If u know what I'm Sayin

Comment Posted by Nolby Apr 15, 2011 06:19 AM

Many know my opinions on lousy leagues that enjoy teams being 18-0......

Signed.....calet

Comment Posted by cobras63 Apr 15, 2011 06:29 AM

The only thing I'd say is that I tend to sleep better when the game's not even close... Depending on this season, I might develop one of those "drinking habits" I hear so much about....

Comment Posted by jay97 May 12, 2011 09:16 AM

Lol, At least the name lends well to what that League is now. Womens Touch Football League

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com